• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    There aren`t very many surprises anymore. There are a few outliers, but, for the most part, you KNOW that if you vote for a demon-crat, you get a perversion loving, baby killing, anti-God, anti-America POS.

Do you actually think that Biden has lived a more perverse life than Trump?
    Which of those two men do you think is more likely to have personally paid for an abortion?
    Do you really think that Biden is anti-God and has been attending mass for decades as a coverup? To what end? Since (in your view) Democratic voters are anti-God, wouldn't they like him better if he stopped?

Not just for you. There are other sellouts, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger
    :wavey:

Get a Republican candidate who is more interested in protecting peoples' rights than violating them, and I'll be happy to put my vote that way. Lip-service paid to the 2nd while working to undermine the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 10th isn't good enough.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Do you really think that Biden is anti-God and has been attending mass for decades as a coverup? To what end? Since (in your view) Democratic voters are anti-God, wouldn't they like him better if he stopped

he sure pushes polices and supports practices that are clearly talked against in the Bible. :dunno:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    he sure pushes polices and supports practices that are clearly talked against in the Bible. :dunno:
    I agree.

But my contention is that Republicans aren't much better. Ergo, all the finger pointing, "You aren't a real Christian because you voted for democrat!" is in itself anti-Christian as it flies in the face of Paul's pleas for unity in the body.

Plus, all those Republicans against abortion haven't done much other than say they're against abortion.

And being Pro-Life is more than being anti-abortion.

As to church making a person "feel good", doesn't one get a good feeling by sitting in a pew with politically like-minded folks and throwing stones at other Christians because they voted the wrong way? :dunno: That seems to smack of a self-righteous pharisee.

When I get to Heaven, is my voting record really going to be a factor for admission? It seems that some people think that should be.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Which of those two men do you think is more likely to have personally paid for an abortion?
    Do you really think that Biden is anti-God and has been attending mass for decades as a coverup? To what end? Since (in your view) Democratic voters are anti-God, wouldn't they like him better if he stopped?

Get a Republican candidate who is more interested in protecting peoples' rights than violating them, and I'll be happy to put my vote that way. Lip-service paid to the 2nd while working to undermine the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 10th isn't good enough.

Protip:

They are all scum sucking pieces of ****.

I would not trust a single one of the ******** any further than I could launch them, though I would be happy to launch each of them to prove my point.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think an interesting thought experiment would be two candidates: One is pro-2A and pro-abortion, the other is anti-2A and anti-abortion.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think an interesting thought experiment would be two candidates: One is pro-2A and pro-abortion, the other is anti-2A and anti-abortion.
    Wouldn't it? There would be some sweaty foreheads trying to make, and justify, that decision. I'm betting the 2A would win out, with the "we'll use our firearms to prevent the abortions" excuses.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Romans 2: 1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

God does not send perfect men, he sends men perfect for the job.

It is not whether either man participated in abortion but rather their policies concerning it.

As for the men's personal beliefs and acts of going to worship, I would not be surprised if either or both admitted at some point it was political theater. However only one of them invited believers to the WH to pray for him and ask God to guide him.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wouldn't it? There would be some sweaty foreheads trying to make, and justify, that decision. I'm betting the 2A would win out, with the "we'll use our firearms to prevent the abortions" excuses.

This is a well thought out post, after all, who here has more experience making these kind of distinctions...

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I don't think it'd be a hard decision. It's really just which issues you think are more important, and more likely to be acted upon at the time. :dunno:

I think everyone has a list of issues that are important to them individually and it would be which issue is higher on that list. But also, the chances of any actions on that one too.

I think for me, knowing Biden would act against the 2A immediately is enough to vote against him personally. But Abortion, no matter how I feel about it, it's not likely an issue that would gain any traction or have any actions in the current climate.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Exactly. It'd be an interesting psychology study to hear the justifications, and to hear how I'm not a good Christian patriot if I voted the other way.

However, the experiment is already in play in a less stark form.... and the responses are fascinating.

I don't think it'd be a hard decision. It's really just which issues you think are more important, and more likely to be acted upon at the time. :dunno:

I think everyone has a list of issues that are important to them individually and it would be which issue is higher on that list. But also, the chances of any actions on that one too.

I think for me, knowing Biden would act against the 2A immediately is enough to vote against him personally. But Abortion, no matter how I feel about it, it's not likely an issue that would gain any traction or have any actions in the current climate.
    I'd tend to agree with that reasoning.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Regards of what Biden wants, I still don’t see him having any ability, solely to restrict 2A rights. He doesn’t have that power. If he did, we’d already have seen the restrictions. Further, the climate doesn’t exist in Congress to do much of anything. Can you give me an example of what you think Biden has the ability to do, or what you fear he may do?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Exactly. It'd be an interesting psychology study to hear the justifications, and to hear how I'm not a good Christian patriot if I voted the other way.

However, the experiment is already in play in a less stark form.... and the responses are fascinating.

I'd tend to agree with that reasoning.
    I think the psychology is simple. “If I have a firearm, I can stop whatever the govt does that I don’t like.... ‘cept, I’m not quite ready to do it yet.” For all the things people say the 2A is meant to do, in modern times, you rarely see it occurring, at least vis a vis with the govt.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Regards of what Biden wants, I still don’t see him having any ability, solely to restrict 2A rights. He doesn’t have that power. If he did, we’d already have seen the restrictions. Further, the climate doesn’t exist in Congress to do much of anything. Can you give me an example of what you think Biden has the ability to do, or what you fear he may do?
    He has the ability to appoint the director of the ATF.

and they apparently have the ability to redefine anything and everything as they see fit at a whim if they so choose.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think the psychology is simple. “If I have a firearm, I can stop whatever the govt does that I don’t like.... ‘cept, I’m not quite ready to do it yet.” For all the things people say the 2A is meant to do, in modern times, you rarely see it occurring, at least vis a vis with the govt.
    Gun ownership & laws affects something very personal. Abortion happens to other people.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He has the ability to appoint the director of the ATF.
    Yes, but what powers does he expect that position has, at least legally? I’ve seen the EO Biden submitted. It says nothing about directing anybody to restrict existing 2A rights, but rather it’s directives to look into changes that could be made within the confines of the law.
    We all know about the handwringing people did with Obama concerning the 2A. What did he do? He followed law didn’t he? Of all the things people said he signed off on that folks believe was illegal, he left the 2A relatively untouched. Why?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yes, but what powers does he expect that position has, at least legally? I’ve seen the EO Biden submitted. It says nothing about directing anybody to restrict existing 2A rights, but rather it’s directives to look into changes that could be made within the confines of the law.
    We all know about the handwringing people did with Obama concerning the 2A. What did he do? He followed law didn’t he? Of all the things people said he signed off on that folks believe was illegal, he left the 2A relatively untouched. Why?
    Well Obama couldn't do anything because there was too much infighting within his party when they had super majorities in both chambers.

However appointing the right director of the ATF (like the one he's currently proposing) could change a lot of things. Especially with how they've been redefining things as they see fit lately. And since they've not been challenged on it yet in a lawsuit, I don't see that slowing down any.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'd say the days are number for stocks that masquerade as braces.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Do you also not remember Trump telling the ATF director to see what they could do on banning bump stocks? It doesn’t have to be an EO for the ATF to take action and magically make up new definitions

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What happens when the ATF director decides that processing NICS and forms isn't a priority?

You want a suppressor? Well... (kicks back, and puts feet on the desk) ... you see, we just don't have the time to process that form... and it'd be a shame if you made a typo or we lost it....

Top Bottom