• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Perspective is a funny thing...we see the atf as jack-booted thugs, using every tool at their disposal to attack our Second Amendment rights, without regard for the United States Constitution.

Liberals apparently see the atf as some sort of government knight in shining armor, seeking only to protect poor law-abiding citizens from crazed, out of control NRA members...SMH:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is unreal. The worthless mother****ers exist for the purpose of infringing on constitutional rights and its personnel and leadership consistently consider it their purpose to present a militant and overtly hostile position toward the 2A . That stands in evidence that their organization should not exist.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ATF ******** are a special class of ********.

They take an oath to defend the Constitution, then spend their entire careers doing their best to shred it.

They can go straight to ****.
    The only thing wrong with this is that the rep nazi computer will only let me "like" it once.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "Wayne LaPierre, who has led the NRA for three decades, has pursued a legislative strategy that eroded the ATF’s authority."

I read on INGO WLP had done nothing. Hmmm

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Perspective is a funny thing...we see the atf as jack-booted thugs, using every tool at their disposal to attack our Second Amendment rights, without regard for the United States Constitution.

Liberals apparently see the atf as some sort of government knight in shining armor, seeking only to protect poor law-abiding citizens from crazed, out of control NRA members...SMH:

At the bottom of the article it says it was an NYT article...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

This is what some here voted for.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This. They knew exactly what they were voting for. We made sure to show them repeatedly. This is now in their heads. You voted for it. Own it
    No, I think the people who have problems with it, should just accept it and move on. Yes, there are people here on INGO (me among them) that voted for Biden. We're sorry it hurts your feelings. We're sorry that we dance around in your heads constantly. Its not like you'll ever convince me I made the wrong choice. So move on, because every time that little manta pops up, I'm going to address it. And hold your tongue Bobby Z, this is a family friendly place. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You can hold my **** of you like but I’m not going to hold my tongue. You and your ilk voted for this **** KNOWINGLY. There was no mystery. It was published and common knowledge. Saying anything else is a lie.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You can hold my **** of you like but I’m not going to hold my tongue. You and your ilk voted for this **** KNOWINGLY. There was no mystery. It was published and common knowledge. Saying anything else is a lie.
    Boy, you're really selling out today 'eh? Oh well. Here, I'll say it again. I don't think Biden has the political capital to assault the 2nd Amendment in any way approaching what we've seen. I also thought Trump was a threat to well MORE rights than just one. As such. I voted for Biden... and would do it again. And as a disclaimer, I had full possession of my faculties the first time I voted for him.
    Edit: and you should stop with the nonsense. You know it won't get under my skin, and I know you're smarter than that. Just some advice to keep you off the chopping block.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You voted for it. Period. Full stop. Whatever justification you have while allowing the don to sit rent free in your head don’t make up nor excuse it
    I don't need to give you a justification. I just allowed you to be privy to my thought process. You can take it or leave it. And as long as people feel the need to remind other that people "here," voted for Biden, I will feel compelled to make sure they know I was one of them... but lets be honest, that comment was always made for my benefit in the first place.

Top Bottom