• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    View attachment 195152

Now wouldn't it just be a hoot if Donald Trump became half owner of twitter? I would LOVE to see the left try and process THAT!!!
    In the other thread we determined that it would take all of Trumps net worth to buy 10% of twitter…

This is an interesting battle, but likely doomed to fail because once the left breaks out Vanguard itself you know they are serious about stopping this action. Learn more below.

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    nothing to see here, this is SOP when faced with a take over.

"Such a move is a common way to fend off a potential hostile takeover by diluting the stake of the entity eying the takeover."

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why doesn't he just start his own social media?
    Many many people will follow.
    One big one not often mentioned is have any of you looked into the number of patents the big guys own? Thousands! Cannot imagine anyone could start a social media company, no matter how rich, and not run into the patent wall.

IronHammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    SW Indiana
    One big one not often mentioned is have any of you looked into the number of patents the big guys own? Thousands! Cannot imagine anyone could start a social media company, no matter how rich, and not run into the patent wall.

All the more reason for EM to acquire one that already works. He is the richest dude on earth. He'll end up owning it and then all of Twitter's nasty little secrets will be aired like dirty laundry.

p9208s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2021
    Seymour
    I've watched Elon since the SpaceX startup. I've studied his history. I believe his main interest is humanity's success, conservative or perhaps Libertarian. He's obviously one of the smartest guys on the planet, and just my opinion, a superhero.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

They've got some interesting patents. Like you said, all the companies, but especially the big boys have patents for their supposedly unique contributions to computer science.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They've got some interesting patents. Like you said, all the companies, but especially the big boys have patents for their supposedly unique contributions to computer science.

And our patent system is broken. Many patents were issued for typical business processes that were converted to the digital world. How many businesses had a map on the wall and pins marking their customers on that map? That was issued a patent. The big players including Zillow and Realtor.com pay a fee to put locations on a map. Total BS in my book, this is just a common business practice…

Top Bottom