• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    It's easy enough for me to scan new post thread titles and know whether I'm interested or not. So, it doesn't bother me much. I just chuckle.

What bothers me more are people who get their 50 "quality posts" and then no longer contribute anything to the site other than marketplace items. Even "site supporters" who are clearly here only for the marketplace bug me a little. Super easy to I.D. At least they help keep the lights on.

But hey, not my forum, not my rules. Just hope INGO doesn't degenerate into a marketplace that just happens to have a forum.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Just learned some Kimbers are worth around 8k. Guess my SIS jumped in value. I may sell it for 10k now.

Apply purple where needed and the thread I am referring to will most likely have many bumps :):

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I have searched for items when Funds were available and found ads a year or Older that were not marked SOLD - but because of the age - never went further

On a different gun forum, I actually reached out to sellers who had ads over a year old, and several were still available. I actually bought an uncommon gun from an ad that had sat for 6 months without any update. IMO if I'm searching for a specific firearm, the "bumps" don't matter either way. Doing bumps frequently IMO makes them less useful, not more.

LuckyOne

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Parke County, IN
    I am a free market, OG AMERICA, kinda guy. I have sold things for more than I thought they are worth and I am going to admit to knowingly paying more than what something is worth when I want it.

Put simply ... live and let bump ;-)

Top Bottom