Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...If it says reduced I may take another look

Couple of my annoyances...

1. Changed thread title claiming a reduced price for it only being reduced by a pittance. 5-10% reduction is hardly worth a look. :ugh:

2. Same thread title for "reduced" getting bumped dozens times, sometimes every day, with no further price reduction. Click bait... :xmad:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    From time to time I notice the same item for sale that has been bumped several times but still not selling. It seems the prudent seller would remove the item or do something to make it more appealing to potential buyers.

After more than one page worth of bumps with no change to the price, the item or acceptable trades I get pretty frustrated looking at the insanity. Couple that with the folks who seem to do what I’m describing the most aren’t even supporters of the site.

Personally, I would understand “they ain’t buying what I’m selling” and just let the ad expire. Certainly I would give up after I filled the first page of bumps. I’m just wondering if anyone else see this the same way as I do?

Flame on
    Leave it long enough and keep bumping it, someone will gather the funds or take an interest. Sometimes it takes a while for the right person to see it. If I'm not hurting for funds and my item is not out of line on the price, why are your tender sensibilities involved?

Top Bottom