• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I didn't really need the quotes. There were a few things that were surprising.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    OP, I really hope the best for you. You seem on the verge of a heart attack from all the stress you put on yourself. Some how you are against open carry, yet you always have your hand on your gun. Sometimes it's already in your lap, meaning you are open carrying yourself.
    By the way, nice victim blaming too. Well, if he wasn't open carrying sounds pretty similar to if she wasn't dressed like that.
    How about this, your concealed carry fails and someone noticed your firearm, does that mean you should unarm yourself ?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Great response but I don’t think the OP has plans to come back to this thread. It’s kind of his MO.

OP, I really hope the best for you. You seem on the verge of a heart attack from all the stress you put on yourself. Some how you are against open carry, yet you always have your hand on your gun. Sometimes it's already in your lap, meaning you are open carrying yourself.
    By the way, nice victim blaming too. Well, if he wasn't open carrying sounds pretty similar to if she wasn't dressed like that.
    How about this, your concealed carry fails and someone noticed your firearm, does that mean you should unarm yourself ?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The Low Ready :dunno:

I found a picture of the outside of his shop online...

16813894179_92b12da7dd_k.jpg

Kerwin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2015
    Hammond
    Long time OC, short time poster. After all the crazy stories, theories, videos about OC I was expecting more from my own experience. It's been a whole lot of nothing. In a lot of years of doing it, I've been asked honest questions twice, kicked out of a store once, and complimented twice.

I'm kinda quiet and I grew up in the country so my invisibility shield is pretty strong sometimes. I'm also white, middle-class and often have my teenagers with me when I'm out in public. Maybe I'm just doing this OC thing wrong? It's not as exciting as people want to make it. IDK.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Don't worry, he'll start another that's just as entertaining.

"So I'm in line at this burger joint trying to get some food and some lady starts ranting and harassing me because I carry a gun.
    I'm diabetic and my blood sugar was dangerously low and I get kind of wobbly and *****y when I'm out of balance.
    I yelled back at the she devil to leave me alone and go bother someone else.
    All the while this is going on there was some sketchy looking dude just giving me an intense stare from across the restaurant, almost like he was undressing me with his eyes.
    I could just make out that he had his hands in his lap under the table and was fondling something, it could have been anything but I have my suspicions.
    He got up and left shortly after the encounter, he must have finished whatever he was doing under the table and decided to make a hasty exit, which was good because I was creeped out."

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Long time OC, short time poster. After all the crazy stories, theories, videos about OC I was expecting more from my own experience. It's been a whole lot of nothing. In a lot of years of doing it, I've been asked honest questions twice, kicked out of a store once, and complimented twice.

I'm kinda quiet and I grew up in the country so my invisibility shield is pretty strong sometimes. I'm also white, middle-class and often have my teenagers with me when I'm out in public. Maybe I'm just doing this OC thing wrong? It's not as exciting as people want to make it. IDK.

4 years and 9 posts. I think we have a runner here fellas.

Kerwin, a bunch of us NWI folk hang out here NWI INGO General Post part 16, just go to the end and say HI.

Top Bottom