• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, I have to say the new forum software has screwed up my typical routine. If a conversation I'm in ends up on page 3 or later of "new posts", I probably don't notice it.
    Tried using watched posts? It's like subscribed posts on the old one. I think you can set it to watch all convos you post in.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The only way I can see for Biden to unite the country is to have an honest look at all the evidence collected concerning the last election in a court room setting, but of course he won't do that nor will anyone else in authority.

Many, many people have no trust in the Federal government, the elections, the Democrats or the Republicans, the FBI, the DOJ, the courts, city and state governments, the media, the so called big tech companies and some don't trust local police. And of course some people just don't care about any of it.

After the example that the Democrats set when Trump was elected president I don't see any possible way to unite the country. Buckle up, it's going to get rough.
    Very true. I didn't trust any of those jackasses in the first place and then it proves out to be far worse than I realized when I didn't think it was possible to get any lower than my original appraisal.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    :facepalm: That's not what was said. The context of "those certain circumstances" was when he was the VP under Obama. It was virtue signaling. I think there is a good chance that progressives might try to push him out; maybe try to 25th him. I don't think he would go willingly. I get the feeling he brought that bit about up to appease the progressives, because he's a privileged white male. It's political deference. Especially male politicians do it in lip service to female politicians. His dialect is a little broken, but he speaks enough woke to pass.
    I agree with you other than I tend to believe the 25th was part of the plan the whole time.. I think it fits with his semi late arrival as a candidate.. im not sure he ever was fully on board with running.. just a thought

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree with you other than I tend to believe the 25th was part of the plan the whole time.. I think it fits with his semi late arrival as a candidate.. im not sure he ever was fully on board with running.. just a thought

If it was the plan, it wasn't the plan of Biden. He's acting like he's the head MF'er in charge. Like a queen bitch, when asked something about the Democratic Party he quipped back channeling Darth Sidious, "I AM the Democratic Party!" My thoughts were, "man, **** you. You're an old ********** who thinks he's something." But, it does show that at least he thinks he's in charge, and plans to stay in charge. If there is a plan to 25th him, he's not in on it.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    If it was the plan, it wasn't the plan of Biden. He's acting like he's the head MF'er in charge. Like a queen bitch, when asked something about the Democratic Party he quipped back channeling Darth Sidious, "I AM the Democratic Party!" My thoughts were, "man, **** you. You're an old ********** who thinks he's something." But, it does show that at least he thinks he's in charge, and plans to stay in charge. If there is a plan to 25th him, he's not in on it.
    You may be right but there is the distinct possibility that he is just delirious.. I pretty certain he's not in control of his mental facilities. The thing with the dems is their plan is never the plan.. if your a star trek fan I would liken them to the romulans.. its about misdirection.. but I admit, I could be way off.

jkoontzie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    Mishawaka
    A simple way for Biden to unite the country: organize a BI-PARTISAN investigative group, with Democrat and Republican leaders, to investigate vote fraud and provide evidence and recommendations for prosecution to appropriate state and/or federal prosecutors.
    The group would need to be transparent and speak as one; any and all "leaks" would need to be immediately denounced.
    Obviously, everyone wants vote fraud to be punished. This would allow Biden to demonstrate his commitment to unifying the country.
    A blue ribbon commission will probably be formed and spend months and millions to tell us nothing happened. remember the 911 commission?? I personally hate Trump, am glad he lost while still being terrified of the uncle joe era. We are seeing the collusion of the parties right now in full display, republican officials are disavowing trump and moving forward to try and preserve what they have left. Further when taxpayers pay for party primaries how different can the parties really be?? At the end of the day they are interested in keeping the duopoly intact. Their biggest fear is open, free, and meaningful elections.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Maybe the push to use the 25th amendment against Trump was really just to make sure all the kinks are worked out so they know how to do it for Biden?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    A blue ribbon commission will probably be formed and spend months and millions to tell us nothing happened. remember the 911 commission?? I personally hate Trump, am glad he lost while still being terrified of the uncle joe era. We are seeing the collusion of the parties right now in full display, republican officials are disavowing trump and moving forward to try and preserve what they have left. Further when taxpayers pay for party primaries how different can the parties really be?? At the end of the day they are interested in keeping the duopoly intact. Their biggest fear is open, free, and meaningful elections.

Well, I hate to tell you this but the best chance we had in moving away from the duopoly you claim to hate just got flushed.
    Trump love him or hate him wasn’t of them, he represented a different path away from them.
    That’s why he has been pilloried all throughout his term. They fear his influence showing the country an alternative.
    OMB virtue signaling just ****ed us for the foreseeable future.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    If you vote for the personality you should not be allowed to vote. The job the person is doing and there past record is what the decision should be made on not weather you like them or not. Voting on personality is the same as hiring because of race, gender, ect. The most qualified is the one that an intelligent person hires not someone that makes them feel good.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you vote for the personality you should not be allowed to vote. The job the person is doing and there past record is what the decision should be made on not weather you like them or not. Voting on personality is the same as hiring because of race, gender, ect. The most qualified is the one that an intelligent person hires not someone that makes them feel good.
    Every voter is influenced by personality at some level. Tis human nature.

jkoontzie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    Mishawaka
    Well, I hate to tell you this but the best chance we had in moving away from the duopoly you claim to hate just got flushed.
    Trump love him or hate him wasn’t of them, he represented a different path away from them.
    That’s why he has been pilloried all throughout his term. They fear his influence showing the country an alternative.
    OMB virtue signaling just ****** us for the foreseeable future.
    that is your opinion and millions agree, more disagree though, I haven't voted for either party in 8 years, don't plan to go back. Trump mashed the worst elements of both parties together to build his coalition. NO thanks.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OMB virtue signaling just ****** us for the foreseeable future.

If nationalism, xenophobia, and a general affinity for demagoguery is your thing, then I agree. That's just part of the alternative, there's more, but I'm going to need a mod's permission before I set wigs on fire.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If nationalism, xenophobia, and a general affinity for demagoguery is your thing, then I agree. That's just part of the alternative, there's more, but I'm going to need a mod's permission before I set wigs on fire.
    I'm not sure how much worse it could get, xenophobia, demagoguery lol, i'd hate to see what you would do with permission. I don't have a problem with nationalism, shouldn't every nation behave that way?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So a nation shouldn't look out for it's own best interests first before those of other countries?
    No, that's not what encompasses the whole of nationalism, in the modern sense. I would expect a patriot to look out for their country before another.

Top Bottom