• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Trump had more Democrat Congress Members to the White House in the first three months of his administration than Obama had in the first two years of his.
    Trump was always willing to work with anyone; even after they called him a hate-filled, racist, misogynistic, Nazi, S.O.B.
    Democrat bi-partisanship became "Impeach the M*****F*****."
    Early in his administration, Obama said, "The Republicans can come along, but they have to sit in the back." I expect bi-partisanship under Harris/Biden will be "Shut up and vote for what we propose and we might not call you hate-filled, racist, misogynistic, Nazi, S.O.B.'s, but don't count on it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    All the uniting talk is just lip service. If he really cared about unity he wouldn't be pushing such polarizing policies like gun control, amnesty, etc.

What plank of the democrat party (or the republican party) isn't polarizing?

I'm guessing that any possible democrat policy: abortion, health care, CO2 emissions, taxes, etc. are going to be considered polarizing.

They can unify around my ****.

Sounds like a party!

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    All the uniting talk is just lip service. If he really cared about unity he wouldn't be pushing such polarizing policies like gun control, amnesty, etc.

He wouldn't have started his campaign and repeated dozens of times the "fine people" hoax. Calling a person racist is the about the most polarizing thing you can say at this point and he refuses to disavow his own statements. **** him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even if Biden were sincere about unity, how is it even possible when the rest of the party wants retribution against the people who voted the other way? Here’s a way Biden could prove that he’s serious about real ass unity. He can call out the media for their constant talk of “Trump enablers”. That’s some seriously divisive but especially dangerous rhetoric.

[video=youtube_share;bxafoORcunA]http://youtu.be/bxafoORcunA[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Even if Biden were sincere about unity, how is it even possible when the rest of the party wants retribution against the people who voted the other way? Here’s a way Biden could prove that he’s serious about real ass unity. He can call out the media for their constant talk of “Trump enablers”. That’s some seriously divisive but especially dangerous rhetoric.

There big money (in terms of viewer clicks) in being divisive. A lot of incentive to amp up the rhetoric even if the president tones it down.

I had to look up "Trump enabler"... there's bunch of people spouting some serious ****. However, I expect most of these claims to come true as much as the threats to leave America if X happens.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I had to look up "Trump enabler"... there's bunch of people spouting some serious ****. However, I expect most of these claims to come true as much as the threats to leave America if X happens.
    If it was just celebrity idiots like deniro saying that conservatives need to fear what comes next, or dorsey talking about who's the first to get stood up against a wall after the revolution, I'd agree that it's just a bunch of gas.
    However, we're hearing talk from people who are politically connected: AOC asking who's auditing trump supporters in order to hold them "accountable", david atkins from the DNC talking about needing to "deprogram" people, or clinton admin leftover robert reich calling for "truth and reconciliation commissions" to supposedly hold trump supporters responsible for voting for a different world view.

Hearing all that, "unity" sounds like that John Lennon lyric: "come together right now under me"

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Or the bifurcate unity that accompanied the election of Lincoln. Some differences cannot be reconciled, esp. those that require capitulation

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would have hoped with your intellect and obviously large amounts of time on your hands would have looked more deeply into the matter and the point.
    Oh, browse the INGO archives. We’ve had many deep discussions with Libertarians on the virtues of Southern aristocracy over the years.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How Biden can unite the country

Turn State's evidence on Harris, Pelosi and Clinton, write his death poem and commit the ritual cuts

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    EyVPUR5.jpg

Top Bottom