• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This just in...Wow.......Nothing like mrjarrels bombshell regarding Mike Rowe NOT endorsing Romney but this is really important....Here is the post...Golly...They are from the South and this could show a trend that Obama is breaking through some barriers in that Republican stronghold...If anybody hears any different please let us know...OMG...This could be a game changer....It may affect the debate tonight....:D

Honey Boo Boo Endorses Obama | NewsBusters.org

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Hell yes in-bread, welfare living hillbillies like the Honey Boo Boo family is gonna endorse Obama. If he doesn't win they may actually have to get a real job to pay for all that "??? juice (red bull/ mountain dew)" she drinks.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    WAIT!!!!!!

NO WAY!!

I thought she was supposed to endorse Romney!?!?!?!?

honey-boo-boo.png

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    No wunder she's fer Obamer. She's gonna need more food stamps. Bet that young'un could eat a loaf of bread 'n sugar sandwichers, warshed down with RC Cola'r

Ain't no Honey Boo Boo on tham food stamps. Girl got TV rich.

Can't deny that the Sasquatch family is better off now than they were four years ago...

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Of course she endorsed him. How else could they pay for the juice **** they make her drink?

God, I think that's on tonight. The family watches it and my little sister thinks it's ok to do what the hell child on tv does.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    HBB exists. Math and science scores plummet. South Park gets an undeserved fifty-ninth season.

I love my country, but it's a fixer-upper.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The fact that anybody knows this or cares about this scares the HOLY HELL out of me!!!!!! STOP WATCHING THIS CRAP IT IS KILLING YOU!!!!

But what will I watch while I smoke my cigarettes and drink my 32 oz soft drink? No one said freedom is safe, pretty, or even smart...It's much more than that...

IMHO lest my comments be construed as "testy"....

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    This just shows this is the land of opportunity. ........ I wonder how much the little girl actually gets after her parents get theirs?:rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Blinded by the Black Messiah? Surely he can't believe that O has done a good job? Hell, the whole Libyan situation should have been enough for Colin Powell to finally accept defeat! :dunno:

Top Bottom