• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Ellettsville
    Hi all, I recently bought a Kholster to try but after wearing it a few times it has started slipping down and I have to pull it up occasionally. I've tightened my belt but the holsters backing is a smooth leather. Has anyone else had this happen? I need something with traction. Maybe duct tape? But something that won't be too rough. Any ideas? Thanks.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    As other have suggested, a proper gun belt made specifically for carrying the weight of a firearm will make a world of difference if you aren't already using one.

Next, I would check a local hardware or home store for adhesive-backed non-slip padding of some kind.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    I just got my Kholster a few days ago and it was slipping at first but after I used a bigger belt, it stopped. It does squeak a lot though.

Gabby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Ellettsville
    I just bought a new stiff belt and it still slips down. My High Noon belt clip holster doesn't do this. I guess I can tighten my belt until I pop or try some kind of non slip material for the back of the Kholster. And yes they are very squeaky, to the point of annoying. I hope as it breaks in that will stop. Thanks for your input.

Top Bottom