• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I am not limiting my communications to individual politicians. I am also vocal in telling both the State and National Republican parties that RINOs are no longer acceptable. I have been direct that Cheney and Kitzinger need to be censored then ejected from the Party.

i have said similar things regarding Holcomb and Liz Brown. If the Party management understands certain individuals are a liability, they will be less enamored with funding them.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Throwing tantrums about RINOs doesn't get us where we want to be. Sometimes you have to go with the lesser of two evils. If we can't take the primary, we're stuck with that choice. I know that causes painful rectal itch for some, but Its reality. This fantasy idea that allowing the D to win somehow helps in the long run just doesn't fly. It sounds great here on a gun forum where RINOs fear to tread, but the left will jump all over the opportunities given to them in the real world.

I'm no fan at all of Holcomb. But I'd take him over a guy like Hogsett. We'd be in worse shape with a D. Plain and simple. Gotta win at the primary level. That's where the contest really is decided.

Flame on, but good luck changing my mind on it.

In the meantime, I've sent emails to the Gov. on the bills in question. If all of us does our part, his finger will sense the wind.

1647711169333.png

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Too many think like you. That is why you get the candidates you do. What is the incentive for the Republican party to put anything other than an establishment crony when they know people will just vote for the guy with the R next to their name?
    BS. How exactly do you propose getting a more conservative candidate by allowing a D to win? Fantasy, that's how. Losing the general election doesn't help except in one's imagination.

Not voting allows the left to win.

I will vote for the more conservative candidate in the general election, every time. Even if they aren't really conservative. Not voting is a vote for the left. Unless someone is on the left and choose not to vote. In that case, I'd like to encourage them to continue not voting. Just like they'd like to encourage you not to vote.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    If nobody voted, would it make a difference?
    Not voting damn sure doesn't make a lick of sense OR any difference.
    You mean kinda like now? I’ve called. I’ve emailed. I’ve done my part. **** even some liberal states got on board and passed CC. Pennsyl-F-N-vania right next to DC have CC! We have a super majority here in Indiana for three years with a supposed Republican governor and can’t pass this?!?!

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    You mean kinda like now? I’ve called. I’ve emailed. I’ve done my part. **** even some liberal states got on board and passed CC. Pennsyl-F-N-vania right next to DC have CC! We have a super majority here in Indiana for three years with a supposed Republican governor and can’t pass this?!?!
    Sometimes we lose. But win or lose, I'll never quit. Even if a D is in office, I'll write, email, and call, respectfully voicing my position. Quitting only helps the other side.

We gotta innundate this dude. Yes, he sniffs the political wind we all know that. So blow harder and keep blowing!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    After over 40 years of voting I'm close to calling it quits. Both these %%##* parties are killing us. They both suck and do what they want once in. Republicans spoke out against Obama for wasting $8 trillion in 8 years but Trump wastes $8 Trillion in 4 years and thats ok.....? 40 years of voting and now over $30 Trillion in debt and someday its all going to collapse like the Roman Empire. I have not seen where my vote did one ounce of stopping it. They are all greedy liars in love with control and getting $$$ in their pockets. Go tell the Republican Party you want to run for office and become a congressman or senator....you will bow to their demands and do what they tell you selling your soul or you don't have a chance.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    After over 40 years of voting I'm close to calling it quits. Both these %%##* parties are killing us. They both suck and do what they want once in. Republicans spoke out against Obama for wasting $8 trillion in 8 years but Trump wastes $8 Trillion in 4 years and thats ok.....? 40 years of voting and now over $30 Trillion in debt and someday its all going to collapse like the Roman Empire. I have not seen where my vote did one ounce of stopping it. They are all greedy liars in love with control and getting $$$ in their pockets. Go tell the Republican Party you want to run for office and become a congressman or senator....you will bow to their demands and do what they tell you selling your soul or you don't have a chance.
    Why didn't you quit back in the 80's when we had a D congress for something like 36 years straight? Things swing and change all the time. The left loves the idea of you or me quitting. I ain't giving them that. I'll fight with my vote even if it takes my last breath to do it. They simply won't wear me out. They are not strong enough, tough enough, or even crazy enough to pull that off.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Liberty is not won by a vote.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    “Freedom is nothing left to lose”
    Don’t not vote, vote libertarian! You’re free now!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Throwing tantrums about RINOs doesn't get us where we want to be. Sometimes you have to go with the lesser of two evils. If we can't take the primary, we're stuck with that choice. I know that causes painful rectal itch for some, but Its reality. This fantasy idea that allowing the D to win somehow helps in the long run just doesn't fly. It sounds great here on a gun forum where RINOs fear to tread, but the left will jump all over the opportunities given to them in the real world.

I'm no fan at all of Holcomb. But I'd take him over a guy like Hogsett. We'd be in worse shape with a D. Plain and simple. Gotta win at the primary level. That's where the contest really is decided.

Flame on, but good luck changing my mind on it.

In the meantime, I've sent emails to the Gov. on the bills in question. If all of us does our part, his finger will sense the wind.

View attachment 189260
    Also @Indyhd, can’t seem to multi quote…
    Please tell us again how well that big fat R supermajority that we’ve had in indiana is working.
    Same when trump first got elected and R’s had control of house, senate, and White House.

Burn it all down, I say.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Democrats say we’re going take money, liberty and guns! Republicans…(in a whimp voice)…oh no! Don’t stop you can’t do that……unless we help you pass it! Kinda like the spending bill and red flag laws.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "This is a party which never conserves anything. Its history has been that it demurs to each aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by some third revolution; to be denounced and then adopted in its turn. American conservatism is merely the shadow that follows Radicalism as it moves forward towards perdition. It remains behind it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader. . . . Its impotency is not hard, indeed, to explain. It is worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and not of sturdy principle. It intends to risk nothing serious for the sake of the truth, and has no idea of being guilty of the folly of martyrdom.”

Robert Lewis Dabney

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Too many think like you. That is why you get the candidates you do. What is the incentive for the Republican party to put anything other than an establishment crony when they know people will just vote for the guy with the R next to their name?
    I didn't vote for Holcomb, but that is who we are stuck with.

I vote for the better candidate and wish we had enough who don't quit voting to make a difference. We all need to be going to the polls, like it or not.

As stated correctly if you understood plain English, if we had one more R in the Senate we would not have Schumer as the speaker and none of this BS going on in Washington would be even coming to the floor. But I guess if you don't understand how it works in the big picture just keep claiming your superiority.

Top Bottom