• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I didn't vote for Holcomb, but that is who we are stuck with.

I vote for the better candidate and wish we had enough who don't quit voting to make a difference. We all need to be going to the polls, like it or not.

As stated correctly if you understood plain English, if we had one more R in the Senate we would not have Schumer as the speaker and none of this BS going on in Washington would be even coming to the floor. But I guess if you don't understand how it works in the big picture just keep claiming your superiority.
    McConnell you think would be better?...that RINO married like the richest China family daughter. Guess where his interest are....if you guessed America I would say your wrong. There is no difference between Schumer and McConnell....they do what their bosses, the higher elites tell them. 190219-ChaoCheat_dxbmt1.jpg

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    McConnell you think would be better?...that RINO married like the richest China family daughter. Guess where his interest are....if you guessed America I would say your wrong. There is no difference between Schumer and McConnell....they do what their bosses, the higher elites tell them. View attachment 189295
    Whose to say it would have been McConnell ?
    We know it couldn't get any worse than Schumer.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Why didn't you quit back in the 80's when we had a D congress for something like 36 years straight? Things swing and change all the time. The left loves the idea of you or me quitting. I ain't giving them that. I'll fight with my vote even if it takes my last breath to do it. They simply won't wear me out. They are not strong enough, tough enough, or even crazy enough to pull that off.
    So you think 80 million really voted for Biden....? There is no right or left anymore. Chuck Norris said well over a decade ago that that democrats have become communists and Republican Party has now become the democrats of the 60's. This is from Chuck who grew up in a liberal home. I like the picture below I first saw on INGO...the only thing I would change on it is "I'm going to keep voting democrat" and "I'm going to keep voting Republican". Pretty sure both parties have been strong enough, tough enough and even crazy enough and thats why they keep pulling it off. IMG_0206.JPG

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Because thats who the republican senators voted to be their leader...dah.
    Not like it really mattered when in the minority. He will always be just another meally mouth especially when in the minority.
    He was able to at least hold up all the progressive BS when the had the majority previously.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not like it really mattered when in the minority. He will always be just another meally mouth especially when in the minority.
    He was able to at least hold up all the progressive BS when the had the majority previously.
    They've actually held up the progressive BS the way things are. Until one party does away with the filibuster as it is today, that won't change.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Liberty is not won by a vote.
    Liberty may not be won by a vote, but you need a populace who will participate at the ballot box to ensure that we don't all use the ammo box and end up dead. We need to be peaceful, and have systems which enable peace.
    Proper education will lead to a more aware populace, and with that, we can choose politicians after properly judging them, rather than based on who sounds better in the sound bites.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I have heard it said that write in votes are not counted unless it is for one of the official write in candidates. Are we able to add names to the approved list for this primary May 3rd, or would we have to vote for the libertarian in November?
    Turnout in the primary for an off season election is minuscule, and if we want to oust Young, May is our best chance.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Too many think like you. That is why you get the candidates you do. What is the incentive for the Republican party to put anything other than an establishment crony when they know people will just vote for the guy with the R next to their name?
    How long have elections been being stolen? I’m sure for a whil. 2020 just brought it to the forefront.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Enough of this palaver…
    It’s been unsigned for more than 7 days hasn’t it ?!?
    What’s the actual “final buzzer” it’s over Indiana DST time?

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Indiana has always been home of a ton of Chamber of Commerce republicans. They are good for keeping the budget in check and keeping the lights on... but we have to constantly keep on them when it comes to Constitutional Rights..

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Indiana has always been home of a ton of Chamber of Commerce republicans. They are good for keeping the budget in check and keeping the lights on... but we have to constantly keep on them when it comes to Constitutional Rights..
    You are right. Been this way for a long time. Been writing them nasty letters for decades. Was ecstatic when Lugar got ousted.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    McConnell you think would be better?...that RINO married like the richest China family daughter. Guess where his interest are....if you guessed America I would say your wrong. There is no difference between Schumer and McConnell....they do what their bosses, the higher elites tell them. View attachment 189295
    Well, if you think Taiwan is already part of China, then you are right. Her dad is not even close to the mid tier Chinese richness.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom