• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    4 good friends living high in the Rocky's with a Black Forrest Colorado mailing address.
    All Vaxed. All got sick. 2 are at home and doing OK for now. The 2 brothers were hospitalized. I died last week. The other is in the ICU on full support. They will have to make a decision about his future very soon.

a few members in here that were infected by people who are vaxed. Its a hoax people. One that has made a handful of asshats richer and more powerful.

**** all of this insanity. **** it and **** those who push it. All of them. Don't come preaching to me about this ****. You will not like my response.
    Lost my uncle about a week back. Same hospital protocol Remdesivir and Ventilator claiming more lives while ivermectin and hydroxy chloroquine still curing people. Less money in curing people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lost my uncle about a week back. Same hospital protocol Remdesivir and Ventilator claiming more lives while ivermectin and hydroxy chloroquine still curing people. Less money in curing people.
    I was informed today I lost another old friend. Well known Trucky on the Indycar circuit. He had some issues, so he took the Vaxx. It did not work out for him.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Sorry to hear that.

Somebody pointed out to me the other day that it's been TWO YEARS and we still don't have, like, an officially recognized treatment protocol beyond the same remdesivir and vent crap from spring 2020. No Harvard Med School protocol. No officially recognized clinicians empowered to experiment and assemble their findings into a treatment protocol. We have those for everything else under the sun...none allowed for covid. We just do the same old thing and chide people about the vax.

The only real treatment information is coming out of "outlaw" organizations like the FLCCA.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    I was informed today I lost another old friend. Well known Trucky on the Indycar circuit. He had some issues, so he took the Vaxx. It did not work out for him.
    I make no bones about being anti vax. This coming July will make 20 years since my daughter had massive stroke at age 5. The vax is causing a lot of harm and now there is a new name for it. PPSD. Over 100 soccer players and coaches are dying or having serious adverse reactions. Children are having heart attacks, and if you want to see all the negative Http://usa.life/Mangledman is scary.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    Sorry to hear that.

Somebody pointed out to me the other day that it's been TWO YEARS and we still don't have, like, an officially recognized treatment protocol beyond the same remdesivir and vent crap from spring 2020. No Harvard Med School protocol. No officially recognized clinicians empowered to experiment and assemble their findings into a treatment protocol. We have those for everything else under the sun...none allowed for covid. We just do the same old thing and chide people about the vax.

The only real treatment information is coming out of "outlaw" organizations like the FLCCA.
    Frontline Doctors are using hydroxy chloroquine, ivermectin and zinc. See Dr. Stella Immanuel. Many doctors are losing their jobs of using this. I think Joe Rogan used this as well.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Sorry to hear that.

Correct. Look at the Zelenko protocol. I recently followed it and it did me well.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    For me this is the main driver behind all of this COVID fear. I only recently met Jesus (just a few months before this COVID stuff started actually), but that relationship has really brought much needed peace and perspective thoughout all of the unknown. From the political posturing, fear mongering, misinformation, I have turned to God, prayed and leaned into my new found faith, knowing He is in control. Fortunately I have amazing church leaders who have been out in front of this since the beginning.

I've found the people I encounter who are the most fearful are those who don't have a relationship with Jesus. Or those who are involved in churches that focus on the religion aspect instead of Christ and the Holy Spirit.

People need something or somewhere to put their faith and trust. It's baked into our DNA. Instead of God, the left turned to our "leaders" or public health "experts" or the media. Of course this is a losing proposition as these people are human. Human nature means they are fallible, prone to temptations of corruption, power hungry and prideful.

There is a reason why governments forced churches to close their doors but kept liquor stores, pot dispensaries and strip clubs open. Those in power benefit from the public being panicky, fearful and adrift.
    Welcome to the family, you got here just in time. Many a prophecy are being fulfilled as we speak. Good comment. Government is in the business of selling fear.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Pence gets my vote for absolute worst. Daylight saving time, No Knock, Red Flag Jake Laird law, toll road for Saudis or some other.
    Pence is a wet washcloth. It might be clean but it still needs hung up to dry. My Man(e) (b)Mitch is the pen signature that brought us DST and sold ("leased" per politician definition) our toll road to a foreign owner. "DST will bring us x number of jobs!. We cant raise the toll but this foreign owner will make the road better! PPFFFFTT! First thing the toll road purchaser did was raise price. Further, Indiana accused them of breach of contract and took back the road. No word yet on the DST jobs... Oh, about that Holcomb guy, anybody seen his spine lately? He's spent several years looking for it to no avail.

Mangledman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Veedersburg
    Pence is a wet washcloth. It might be clean but it still needs hung up to dry. My Man(e) (b)Mitch is the pen signature that brought us DST and sold ("leased" per politician definition) our toll road to a foreign owner. "DST will bring us x number of jobs!. We cant raise the toll but this foreign owner will make the road better! PPFFFFTT! First thing the toll road purchaser did was raise price. Further, Indiana accused them of breach of contract and took back the road. No word yet on the DST jobs... Oh, about that Holcomb guy, anybody seen his spine lately? He's spent several years looking for it to no avail.
    I have found nothing clean about pence yet. I did not check out a multitude of videos about him and serious misdeeds.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Just for the record I love Daniels work. I love DST! (There is a thread if someone wants to discuss it.) I love that the toll road lease enables to make 31 a better highway and on its way to interstate class. Eliminated 14 traffic lights through Kokomo alone. State still owns it. There are contractural limits on tolls. Create a thread if anyone wants to discuss pros and cons…

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Well, let's see: My wife has an epi pen reaction to the FLU vaccine at half dose. Our doctor told her under no circumstances should she risk the Clot Shot.

My odds of dying of the the Covids, per CDC, are about .07%, on par with any other cold or flu.

My adult kids are at 10% of that, or .007% risk.

So the perfectly valid reasons are "it will kill her" and "we don't #@$ing need it."

Hole cu m can eat a nice bowl of brown.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Well, states that voted heaviest for Trump do have higher infection rates because they have the least vaccinated.

It's that pesky science Trumpers keep denying coming around to bite them...

Just curious, Mr Science:

My wife's first degree is epidemiology. What's yours?

What NIOSH rating does your favorite mask have?

In event of anaphylaxis during immmunization with the Pfizer vaccine, what protocol does CDC recommend as immediate response?

I'm just a guy who did HAZMAT control in the military. Obviously, you know more about pesky science than either she or I do.

Your input appreciated, so I can be smarterer, like you.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    :lmfao:
    The trouble is, Rainwater though I support his right to run, and even agreed with a lot of what he said, had no chance of winning.
    And as bad as Holcomb is, to claim there's no difference between him and Woody Myers is a denial of reality.

He had every chance of winning except for Republican wussies flailing their limpwrists and wailing, "Oooh! Better the devil we know! He might want to legalize pot or defund the police!"

I literally watched GOPers wail about this, even though:

A: Rainwater never mentioned either.

2) Either would have to go through the legislature first. The governor has no executive power to create law. Which is LITERALLY THE PLATFORM HE RAN ON.

You have the governor you voted for and deserve for being limpwristed wimps.

Do the state a favor, and don't vote again.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Maybe acknowledge that there are more pressing problems than legalization and save eliminating the income tax for the second term
    The only people who mentioned "legalization" were trilling Repuklican limpwrists using it as a reason to endorse Holec um. Rainwater never once mentioned it.

You endorsed our current governor by voting for him, knowing where he stood. Everything he does is personally partly your fault.

DFacres

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    This sphere
    Quote:
    "90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans."

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixg...liation-matters-more-than-race-and-ethnicity/

Quote:

"90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans."

Hogwash….how would they know your political status so as to make this claim.

-Political status asked of you prior to taking the jab?-negative!!!

-Political status asked at hospital admissions?-negative!!!

Top Bottom