Please reply by conversation.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Traded for two cans of TG. I have had great success with TG. I don't need to be using what the cool kids use. Just thought if someone out there wanted such a trade I would have tried it. Now back to my regularly scheduled loading. Thanks for looking.

I have two lbs of CFE-223 powder I purchased when I thought I was going to reload .223. I'm not so I may as well move them out.

I never loaded a round so they are full 1 lb cans. I'm not sure I opened them but may have to look at the powder. But I won't open them to see if I opened them. You can do that when we meet

Here's the thing though: powder is in short supply so I only want to trade.

Trade options: pound for pound for Sport Pistol or I'll trade for N320 and throw you a little cash. These must also be full 1 lb containers in like condition.

If you happen to have those powders in larger containers, I'd be willing to pay a fair rate and do a cash/trade deal.

Meet FTF within an hour or so of Bloomington.

HOD223-01-e1543601383447.jpg

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bump. I'm sure this a long shot but I will try a little longer. I do have an opportunity to trade for some TG, which is the powder that I have always used (along with some W231/HP-38) but I thought I'd try something new.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom