• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Such deafening silence. No snarkolades in a day and a half!

indyartisan, after listening to the presentation while puttering around cleaning and putting away various .54 molds* I had to go do a search for what I had on file. I know there are pdf's of books somewhere around here but dang if I see them yet. Something I did find was record of a 5/26/2009 conversation with a Quaker brother that included info on the initial redistribution of the ten tribes due to behaving badly (sacrificing children, worshiping devils, the usual stuff) and lost the land that had been given them. Speculation was that the geography that would become the Khazaria kingdom virtually had to have absorbed a lot of Israelites.

Said that to say this. Lots of people claim the present day nation-state we call "Israel" is really just a political construct of the zionists who gained influence in England... Everyone tippy-toes around it fearful of being labeled and libeled as anti-semitic. And, that prevents discussion of what's true or not. What a shame!
    From what I've gleaned over the years it's looking like anti-zionists concentrate on one part of the story to the detriment of understanding the totality and develop a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water. What I mean is they get on the trail of the Khazars and have an "Ah ha!:oldwise:" moment, become fixated on the nugget of truth they've found and stop digging. I've come to suspect that yeah, God sifted them through the nations like He said. And that yeah, in mid-sift there's a bunch of them went through what became Khazaria. And, that the sifting is why DNA testing says they're Israelites. Brought back now to the hind end of the Mediterranean, on schedule. Acting pretty much the same as they did in the 700'sBC.

So now somebody will probably think I'm anti-semitic because I don't let modern politics muddy my thought stream. I enjoy asking such people what they think the chances are that they aren't a direct descendant of Abraham. Especially the ignoramuses that say he was an illiterate goat herder. Once upon a time I even heard an otherwise intelligent family member call Abraham an illiterate goat herding jew. I didn't bother pointing out that grandsons don't come before grandfathers... but it would have been a waste of time.

She says it's food. Gotta run!

*I retired and actually did finally get a left handed .54 GPH barrel. Hopefully this year it can be my plinking tomato can killer with thin skirted hollow bases. And, another long range paper patch rifle with Lyman #542622 converted to a solid base!:)

Top Bottom