• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sawgunner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    nwi
    red team should focus on winning a challenge a little more than the house bs.Kelly seems okay,and a few others ,b ut just watching them it seems most were picked for there personalities first ,skills second.

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    I could see that joke being told at hunting camp any day, or down in the pits pulling targets for that matter. You never make a comment like that publicly unless it's open for comment. I was rolling when I heard it. Just shows that Kelly is as quick mentally as he is accurate. I can understand Bill not liking it, but come on, your in a house full of gun pack'n guys. That was an awesome one liner. As far as Bill's comment about not liking the man that Kelly is growing into, that's pathetic. Kelly was a big enough man to approach him and offer an apology to make amends. I would have never guessed Bill would have had such thin skin.

I was glad to see Brad man up, and finally adapt to something other than his Glock, but I can't see him sticking around much longer unless he has a real change of attitude. Looking forward to next weeks show.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I am really looking forward to Sunday's episode. Using the AR and it seems a pistol as well. Then, having to remember where your targets are at makes it really interesting.

Bill needs to chill out. While it is sad when anyone takes their own life, it was the fiance' of his ex-wife. When Kelly asked, "Was she that bad?" He could have responded, "Yeah, that's why I divorced her." But, he didn't. He told him, "I am not enjoying the man you are going to be." Right, because Bill never said or did anything incredibly stupid or in poor taste when he was 22.

My fiance' and I watch this show. I really like how they brought out the long bow. I have never shot a bow and arrow but, I am very interested to learn.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Speaking of Top Shot, tonight at 9pm Eastern time at Gun Nuts Radio | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio I'm going to have Brad "I'm an IPSC Grandmaster" joining me live to talk about his experience on Top Shot. If you don't listen to my weekly podcast, I'd recommend tuning in tonight!

Wait... Brad is an IPSC Grandmaster??? WHO KNEW!?!?!?

(I think he's said that about 15 times now... :puke:)

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    :D

Hey, speaking of which - I'm thinking about putting together a watching party for Ep. 4. Would anyone be down for that?

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville

Hey, speaking of which - I'm thinking about putting together a watching party for Ep. 4. Would anyone be down for that?

Caleb isn't as good at his INGO FU as his TV FU :):

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._discussion/95657-top_shot_viewing_party.html

Must be that 100k he won went to his head and he's much to busy for the rest of us regular INGOers

Dude I'm all down for staying out late this Sunday after the GSSF match! I think it would be awesome to watch the show and actually meet you. Of course you will have to pick a place like being talked about in the viewing thread. You may end up with more INGOers there than you think :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

Sounds like a great idea!

You do realize, however, that you are now the "INGO Rupert", right? :D

Top Bottom