• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Yeah, all Rupert did was lay around on an island. We have guns.

I was talking more about the reality show pseudo-celebrity status you're now enjoying, more than a "you have a beard and wear tie-dye" kinda thing.

:D

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    LOL you guys are cracking me up. BTW, I think the show is great, much better than most crap on the tube. I even like the odd weapons like the bows (at least until it cost one of the guys I like :) ). I was glad to see you get some face time Caleb.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    That makes two of us. Just wait until the next episode, I'm going to punch Colby and take his shoes!

P.S. that may be a lie.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    That makes two of us. Just wait until the next episode, I'm going to punch Colby and take his shoes!

P.S. that may be a lie.

So I just watched the first 3 episodes. (They are available to all Indiana Comcast Digital customers via "On Demand" Located in the "History & Nature/History/Top Shot"

Who are you on the show?

By the way, no matter who does "Poorly" each episode, I would wager that few people in the general populace could even begin to ever come close to completing some of the shots you guys make over and over while timed and under pressure.

All in all great show, I will continue to watch!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Who are you on the show?

Don't you listen to Gun Nuts Radio?

He's the same guy that he is off the show, and that's why we like him so much. He's not running his mouth, just doing his job.:D

Caleb, just watched the latest episode. You're doing great and loving every cheesy moment of the show.

Wonder how this show is going down at Brady HQ?:D

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Just got a chance to watch the show -- it's been a busy week.

I didn't enjoy the team challenge as much this week. Unlike last week, it was not really a team competition because in the end only one arrow from each side mattered. I think a scoring system would have shown us more about the teams' abilities. That's a minor complaint though. It was still a fun competition to watch.

Ahab, was the wind as nasty as it seemed on tv? It definitely played a factor in the elimination round but I think it must have been important in the team challenge as well.

I really liked the elimination challenge. As fun as the zip line was last week, this felt more like a head-to-head challenge and the fact that it was close really made for a good show.

Personally I'm glad Bill's gone. He seemed ok in previous episodes but he was a complete jackass in this one. Instant karma will get you every time.

As for Brad, maybe the red team needs to rethink voting for him. Yes he's a whiner and yes, everyone is tired of hearing about how wonderful he is with a Glock...but he keeps kicking butt in the elmination rounds. Crybaby ftw! ;D

Besides, for the greatest irony he needs to be eliminated using his Glock against someone like Kelly who is not a high-master-jedi-Glock-grand-poobah-whatever. That would be epic.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Caleb. to your knowledge(if you can answer this) so far in the show, or at all, did anyone ever miss an elimination target (the ones where you choose who goes to the elimination round). Im sure it was edited out if it happened.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    He is Caleb on the blue team.

Top Shot - Meet the Competitors - Caleb the Badass

He won't brag on himself, so I will for him. :D

Been a fan of his podcast and you have to love having a fellow INGO'er on the show :rockwoot:

Ahh, for some reason Hick, I thought that was you. HAHA. Thanks for pointing that out!

Don't you listen to Gun Nuts Radio?

He's the same guy that he is off the show, and that's why we like him so much. He's not running his mouth, just doing his job.:D

Not yet I don't but if Kirk is recommending it then I'll have to give it a go.

Where can I tune in? (Just to save myself the Google work because I'm tired and focusing on something else at the moment)

Caleb. to your knowledge(if you can answer this) so far in the show, or at all, did anyone ever miss an elimination target (the ones where you choose who goes to the elimination round). Im sure it was edited out if it happened.

I don't know about edited misses but I believe the guy that got voted off in ep1 (Mike I believe) had his round VERY low center ( I mean like 3/8" from edge of the target IIRC).

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't know about edited misses but I believe the guy that got voted off in ep1 (Mike I believe) had his round VERY low center ( I mean like 3/8" from edge of the target IIRC).

Brad did his little quick draw and shoot this last time and hit really low. He was definitely closer to missing than he was hitting center.

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    To my knowledge, no one missed an elimination target - but I also never saw Red Team's shots, so it could have happened for all I know.

For those looking for Gun Nuts Radio, you can find it online at Gun Nuts Radio | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio - we broadcast live every Tuesday at 9pm Eastern time, and archives are available for download at that link as well.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    To my knowledge, no one missed an elimination target - but I also never saw Red Team's shots, so it could have happened for all I know.

For those looking for Gun Nuts Radio, you can find it online at Gun Nuts Radio | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio - we broadcast live every Tuesday at 9pm Eastern time, and archives are available for download at that link as well.

Bookmarked!

Listening to your "Todd Jarrett" broadcast now. :yesway::yesway:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    So where are we meeting Sunday night to watch this Episode Caleb?

My wife will be coming too because I think she's going to take photos at the gSSF match for me. I'll be in the Eagle Creek area already and getting to the North side from there isn't going to be a problem.

Top Bottom