• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sticks4walking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Great shop. Ron and Mary Ann Cooper own the shop and both shoot in Target Sports, USPSA I think. They are in Sheridan at 408 S. Main St. (317) 758-5886. Look them up if you are up that way. They will treat you right. :yesway: :patriot:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I called and spoke with Ron on Saturday and he invited me to come check out the atlanta conservation club, as they were having a multi-gun steel shooting. We had a blast watching! I see a 12 gauge auto in my near future... :D

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I called and spoke with Ron on Saturday and he invited me to come check out the atlanta conservation club, as they were having a multi-gun steel shooting. We had a blast watching! I see a 12 gauge auto in my near future... :D

Were you with your wife/girfriend, I think I saw you talking to Ron ( I had on the red castle sweatshirt). Now you have all winter to get ready for next season.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Were you with your wife/girfriend, I think I saw you talking to Ron ( I had on the red castle sweatshirt). Now you have all winter to get ready for next season.

Yes, it was my wife! I don't recall your sweatshirt, I absolutely need to get a INGO hat so I can be approached by other ingo members at the scene instead of later. :-) What were you shooting, I might recognize you from that. haha I've got her 100% convinced we need to get into the sports soon, it was SOOO much fun watching! Now time for a couple more purchases. :-) I'll be visiting Ron next Saturday after the work week to give him some business, he is a great guy and I've been looking for a gun shop to call home!

"Wyatt's sporting fail" in cicero failed me in trying to order an $18 holster for over a month, and now because of a simple conversation and invite, Ron will get thousands of dollars of business over the next few years. Funny how that works. ;-)

Last edited:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Was by Target Sports twice in the past week. Just happened to have business in Sheridan. He had some small rifle primers at a very fair price ($26.95 /M) and some 303 Brit and 7.62 X54R too. Ron doesn't gouge on price just because he has something that is in short supply. He deserves our support.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    TS is a good shop. I've been in there a few times, but unfortunately never when I've had any money to spend. :xmad:

Probably a good thing for my wallet, now that I think about it...

King Matthew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Tipton
    I have been in there several times, purchased a gun, lots of ammo, holster, and mags from them. They are a great shop. I would recommend them to everyone. I just bought 2 mags and 100 rounds today.

I saw something about the "W" in Cicero in an above post. They have failed me in everything over the past few years. It will have to be an emergency to spend my $ there.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    I used to live DIRECTLY acrossed the street from Target Sports. Crummy little yellow apartments; yes :D. Needless to say I visited often - bought few times. Just went to learn more about some guns, get the feel for them. Never thought I'd be a customer because of the prices.

Well, while Ron Cooper may not have the best prices or always the best selection - but he has got THE BEST customer service around.

See my post on Plainfield Shooting Supplies and why I chose Target Sports again.

Top Bottom