• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    you mean you don't just set your gun on the counter at starbucks when you go to the restroom?

To be technical, no. I take it to the bathroom with me, and because it's a belt holster, I don't want the weight to point the barrel at my leg, I put it on the toilet lol Same reason I don't use a urinal, wouldn't want someone freaking out if they walked in the bathroom and seen a 19 year old with a glock.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I must have been doing it wrong all this time. I usually set mine on top of the scones. I think a 9mm looks nice next to scones!

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    you know what. i agree with him, we should let all the gun owners(nuts) work and go to school and live in gun zones only, and it should be mandatory to have your gun on or around you at all times and it will be a harsh punishment if you are a gun free person caught with a gun. Kids will need to take safety courses or be taught by a qualified family member.They will be taught the laws and proper, safe handling of a firearm. there at no time will ever be a lawfully possessed firearm in their gun free utopia. That includes constables as well. And of course people who can legally own a firearm will have to live in the gun free zone.They cannot call on someone who has a gun when robbers, rapists, and murders come looking for them or their belongings.I think i can dig what he wants.What does ingo think of this guys plan now?

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    His speech patterns and words that he chooses to use say it all. He's mentally handicapped and his mom, who is an inbred hick with no education, told him what to say. I wanna know what the heck 'partianally' is.

Also, if us 'gun nuts' are required to live in 'gun zones' and the people who don't like guns live in the 'gun free zones,' how do I visit my mom? She doesn't like guns. Where does my dad live? He likes guns but doesn't have any. Maybe I should send Ol' Timmy an email or possibly call him up.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Typical leftist drivel.

"We should have the government make gun nuts carry guns all the time"

"the government should make these people work over here and make those people over there".

"force them to go to this school, force them to carry guns, force their children to carry guns".

Blah, blah, blah, force and coercion, force and coercion. Patent leather wet dream of the jack boot.

Good luck with all that, hippy.

TN_Mike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    The backside of nowhere
    It's rare to actually find a video of someone that is that completely stupid. Especially when the video is made by the idiot himself.

He really thinks his logic is sound too. It's more sad than stupid but for sure there's a healthy dose of stupid in there too.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Um, My kindergarten children do know their gun safety.

Then again, not being a drugged-up hippie, I don't produce kids with drug-addled brains. (His experience with his own kinder-gardeners might be a tad different.)

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    Wow what a moron this :poop:head doesnt have a clue. My guess is he got his gun permit got rejected or hes mad becasue he was denied when he tried to purchase a firearm. Heck i wish i sould spend 5 bucks for a box of ammo, im not mad but impressed with his level of intellegence or stupidity guess im not really sure

emst52

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lafayette, In
    You know i didnt really get mad because you almost have to feel bad for someone who is this arrogant and ignorant. After about 10 seconds I could tell he was very uneducated.:ar15:

Top Bottom