• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is this the new goal post [for] now, first it was they'll never take up gun control legislation, then it was we have the senate, now it's if they do pass gun control the democrats will pay the price and we'll repeal it?

Fixy. Consider whose post that was. He owns it but will never admit it

alanbarx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Madison
    I hate hearing about the gun control policy thingy. Who pulls the trigger? Who manufactures the gun?

Irony isn't it?

I think people should work on fixing themselves really, gun control won't do nothing much really, there are enough guns in circulation in the US, and we hear about tragic stories of how some scumbags fire at people in the crowd because they think it feels good, and we have seen folks in the gang banging business using the tool 'GUN' as a means of violence.

How can gun control help this situation?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I hate hearing about the gun control policy thingy. Who pulls the trigger? Who manufactures the gun?

Irony isn't it?

I think people should work on fixing themselves really, gun control won't do nothing much really, there are enough guns in circulation in the US, and we hear about tragic stories of how some scumbags fire at people in the crowd because they think it feels good, and we have seen folks in the gang banging business using the tool 'GUN' as a means of violence.

It isn’t about gun control, it’s just about control. That’s why the democrats are such supporters of it.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I honestly think you’re being overly dramatic. Democrats don’t have nearly the support conservatives seem to think when it comes to gun control. That’s my opinion, and if they do take action, you can expect a a LOT of people being replaced nationwide.
    I have heard that reply applied to many national issues. I'm still not sold; and for good reason.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Irony isn't it?

Like Hatin said, they don't care about reducing crime. They care about having us helplessly bent over a barrel when they go full Mao.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So you’d probably be mad if you knew I’d happily run to the polls to vote for him again, over Mr. Trump, ‘eh? Meh, maybe you wouldn’t. But I’d still be happy.
    So far as I recall, the only issue you have specifically endorsed is Biden's willful negligence on the border.

You would vote for Biden again knowing with certainty what we knew before, that he would destroy tens of thousands of our best jobs, engage in a hard core frontal assault on the 2A, drop his pants and grab his ankles for China, and sit there signing Executive Orders he doesn't even understand.

He will certainly go along with the D congressweasels who want to make lists, hold voters anywhere right of Obama "accountable" for their votes, and follow that up with forced reeducation.

Enjoy your 20 pieces of silver including but not limited to LEOSA.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So far as I recall, the only issue you have specifically endorsed is Biden's willful negligence on the border.

You would vote for Biden again knowing with certainty what we knew before, that he would destroy tens of thousands of our best jobs, engage in a hard core frontal assault on the 2A, drop his pants and grab his ankles for China, and sit there signing Executive Orders he doesn't even understand.

He will certainly go along with the D congressweasels who want to make lists, hold voters anywhere right of Obama "accountable" for their votes, and follow that up with forced reeducation.

Enjoy your 20 pieces of silver including but not limited to LEOSA.
    Silver? I’m not that cheap bro, he had to throw in a phone too.

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    I’m not as worried about an AWB. IF you had such things, hypothetically one could choose to ignore it. What concerns me is the liability for gun manufacturers. The gun grabbers are shrewd. They know the actual grabbing will be difficult. But, let victims sue gun makers and soon enough there will be very few guns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It would be a great time for the manufacturers to all come together and present a unified front. If a suit is filed it benefits all of them to make sure the case is dismissed based on stupidity. As soon as one guy in his garage with a manufacturer's license gets sued successfully it'll be game on, or game over.

Top Bottom