• ...and so much more!
  • StatlRed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Indy Southsider--Johnson County
    Two things concerning gun control--
    one: none of the suggested gun control measures will have any impact on illegal possession of firearms or violent use of guns.
    two: apparently the liberals (read Pelosi, AOC, etc) are so scared of the moderate and conservative voices, that they are going to try by whatever means they can to "secure" the country to save future generations from being able to enjoy life.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm sure their plan is to start in the inner cities of those blue states that voted Joe into office right? I mean, that's where the majority of the gun violence is taking place.

I have yet to see a violent gun.

I suspect gun control has nothing to do with guns. It is all about control.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    And any who think they will use their badge to enforce any form of this will become public enemy number 1. “I am just following orders” isn’t an excuse.

Last edited:

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Just now, I saw NBC Nightly News advertise a "Children under Pressure" series, related to our children and the Covid induced stress our politicians and teacher's unions have placed upon them.

As has been mentioned in other conversations here, it is only a matter of time before another child snaps from Covid related insanity and takes out his fellow students. Biden called for more gun control today, any future shootings will bolster their passion to throw the rest of us into prison.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Get ready for the onslaught of these stories. Iraq and Syria will seem safe compared to the way America will be portrayed

They don't even have to put forth the effort. Who is gonna stop them? They can do whatever they want and they know it. I wouldn't be surprised if they pushed an extensive bill, probably written months ago, having never read it through both houses and onto Joe's desk by end of day tomorrow.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I'm hoping this is just a political stunt to appease the leftist audience with no intention of truly fighting for it

Unfortunately "hope" has never stopped any politician or legislation. Before total control can begin the future subjects must be disarmed. To many beaurocrats have visions of power dancing in their heads. Fantasies to be fulfilled, wealth and control of the peons.
    Remember some here voted for this because the Senate will protect us. Have your eyes been opened yet?

Top Bottom