• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Just needed to clear a path from the garage door to the moving van -- Starting to pack up the U-Haul for the move to INDIANA!!!!!
    Cleared snow, but the ice underneath was still a bit slickery. It was 29 yesterday here in ND, and 4 this AM, dropping to -17 tonight :/

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Just needed to clear a path from the garage door to the moving van -- Starting to pack up the U-Haul for the move to INDIANA!!!!!
    Cleared snow, but the ice underneath was still a bit slickery. It was 29 yesterday here in ND, and 4 this AM, dropping to -17 tonight :/

Welcome to Madison County!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    OP, respect for clearing a path to the moving truck. No need for someone to fall down while carrying a couch.

Also, if you get to Bloomington, IN, stop by "The Irish Lion" bar/restaurant and get a pint of Guinness. I have drank enough of those weird bottles and cans of the dark stuff to appreciate a good pint. I am not a beer expert, but "the Lion" pours a good pint . Also, I suggest the bread bowl of coddle and blarney puffs. Have a safe trip, TBE

Top Bottom