• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I've got a HUGE shout out to a "certain INGOer" for his assistance in making today's prank on the boss become a reality. +1000!!!

Sadly, I've got no pics, as I'm not allowed to take them... Maybe, just MAYBE, A certain blue pachyderm will be kind enough to post a pic if he managed to take one before the shenanigan in question was discovered and all evidence thereof removed.

Let's just say that a certain MadBomber may have been in the need of a bucket or two... :hehe:

Hmmmm... Gotta wonder if perhaps I outed the semi-violet elephant relative prematurely...

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Ahem...you and our large friend need to report to HR at 0900 Thursday morning. After a thorough investigation, with thousands of taxpayer dollars spent lavishly, you two troublemakers get to visit HR. Oh yeah....I'm HR aren't I? Well, this should be both fun and punitive.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I received a text message from a certain blue pachyderm this morning (0840) wanting to know how many hummingbirds it takes to make a decent sandwich, and whether to put mayo, honey, or mustard on it. I have to wonder if the text message is related to any of the above. :dunno:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I received a text message from a certain blue pachyderm this morning (0840) wanting to know how many hummingbirds it takes to make a decent sandwich, and whether to put mayo, honey, or mustard on it. I have to wonder if the text message is related to any of the above. :dunno:

I got the same text. Thankfully, they weren't related. But don't give him any ideas! I've got enough headaches at work without PETA jumping on my ass!

eric001

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sadly, no pics of this epic foray into irreverence exist, as SOMEone who shall forever remain unnamed removed all evidence before photographic proof could be obtained of the awesomeness involved.

I hear tell a certain pachyderm who does NOT have twinklie toes, and who apparently can't pull off a bluff unless maybe lives are on the line, didn't manage to sneak a pic before my dastardly plan was thwarted.

eric001

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis

7-10, depending on species and size of the sandwich--it's all a matter of weight ratios. Hoagies require an even dozen minimum. Oh, and honey mustard is the condiment of choice for hummingbird sammiches.

eric001

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Ahem...you and our large friend need to report to HR at 0900 Thursday morning. After a thorough investigation, with thousands of taxpayer dollars spent lavishly, you two troublemakers get to visit HR. Oh yeah....I'm HR aren't I? Well, this should be both fun and punitive.

I am going to attempt to hide in the big room until at least 10 hundred hours in hopes that somehow my theoretical involvement in any alleged acts which might somehow be against any rules in the building might be forgotten. Yah. That's my plan, alright. Yup. Don't mind me, I'll just be all mouse-like and such...flying totally under any and all radars--so nap of the earth I'll be covered in lint!!... meekly not making any waves in the pool, and CERTAINLY not responsible for any discolored areas within it!!!

Yup, that's it. You bet. Look over there--what in the world could that be?!?!?!
    :scared:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I got the same text. Thankfully, they weren't related. But don't give him any ideas! I've got enough headaches at work without PETA jumping on my ass!

Wait a minute, I'm starting to think these are pre-sorted bulk texts.... Same thing this morning.

Top Bottom