• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JadedGrunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I was pretty stoked when I found this forum. :D I've lived here in Indy all my life excluding the 3 years I lived in Colorado while I was in the Army. I had never fired a weapon before in my life until I went to the range for the first time with my M4 in Infantry OSUT, I still remember that first time and I've been in love ever since. I got my Honorable at the beginning of this year and decided it was time to get a LTCH and a CCW for the wife and myself. Several hundreds of dollars later we had lifetime permits and a Glock 26, which she liked so much that I bought her one too. These days I find myself spending most of my free time dry firing in my living room every day and getting as much range time as my wallet permits. It has turned into something of an obsession to be honest, which I guess isn't a bad thing at all. So who else gets excited at the end of a working day about going home and running your drawstroke for 3 hours? Lol.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I was pretty stoked when I found this forum. :D I've lived here in Indy all my life excluding the 3 years I lived in Colorado while I was in the Army. I had never fired a weapon before in my life until I went to the range for the first time with my M4 in Infantry OSUT, I still remember that first time and I've been in love ever since. I got my Honorable at the beginning of this year and decided it was time to get a LTCH and a CCW for the wife and myself. Several hundreds of dollars later we had lifetime permits and a Glock 26, which she liked so much that I bought her one too. These days I find myself spending most of my free time dry firing in my living room every day and getting as much range time as my wallet permits. It has turned into something of an obsession to be honest, which I guess isn't a bad thing at all. So who else gets excited at the end of a working day about going home and running your drawstroke for 3 hours? Lol.

:welcome: to :ingo:.... and thank you for your service !!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom