• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    That being said, my summer project is building a blind on an old gravity wagon.
    I hope your earpro is platinum level quality.

Phylo, check out ground blinds made from cattle panels. Super simple and you could fit in your truck bed. Google up "Cattle Panel Deer Blind"

Here's an example.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Phylo, check out ground blinds made from cattle panels. Super simple and you could fit in your truck bed. Google up "Cattle Panel Deer Blind"

Here's an example.

We're planning several of those around our primary farm for next year. We may put one at the other property where the wagon blind is needed but it's a tough place for ground level hunting. None of the trees are large enough to hang stands in and everything was planted at the same time so there's almost a hard line where the foliage starts about 3' off the ground and it's wide open below that. We've had the one pop up blind set up out there since before turkey season and the deer still never take their eyes off of it. Even though it's brushed in pretty well at the base of a big pine it still stands out. Most of the trees are oaks and still holding leaves so something elevated on a minimal platform should work better for us.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's what I figured though, the parts kit would at least have a somewhat more official bill of sale to work with.
    Just call it home built, get the documents signed by LEO and get your title. Never had a problem with it, even with an obvious manufacturer built trailer.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County

Here's an example.

Deer rifle is suppressed. Hopefully the barrel and whatever blast is left stays outside. Ear protection will be used to start out and see how it goes.

Top Bottom