• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well the 13th is almost here again, and it's time for another Hancock Co shooting day! :D We had a blast the last time and I hope we get to meet even more people this time around.

Who: Hancock County INGOers!

What: The Hancock Co shooting group on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Like last time, we'll be having a breakfast meetup before we go out to the range. I'm thinking Cracker Barrel this time, but any suggestions are welcome!

Where: Wilbur Wright Shooting range
    Wilbur Wright State Wildlife - Google Maps

When: Saturday March 13th. We'll meet for breakfast at 9:00am in Greenfield.

Why: Because the only thing more fun than shooting is shooting with new friends.

Bring your shootin' irons, ammo, and targets.
    Let me know if you can make it so we know how many will be coming.
    Hope to see you all there!

Also, if you haven't joined the Hancock Co group that TheLoneRaider made, go there and join! INGunOwners - Hancock County

:ingo::patriot:

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I couldn't make the last one and it looks like I'll miss this one too. That's why I'm headed to WW this Sat.

I'm sure I'll make one of these Hancock County shoots some time! :yesway:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Looks like a chance for rain on Saturday (3-13-10). Will this go on; rain or shine? My wife and I plan on attending, and maybe my brother in-law (INGO: cmcate), but if it rains, more than likely I'll be by myself.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Looks like a chance for rain on Saturday (3-13-10). Will this go on; rain or shine? My wife and I plan on attending, and maybe my brother in-law (INGO: cmcate), but if it rains, more than likely I'll be by myself.
    The 50 yd., line is covered, so as far as I am concerned, go go go ...

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    If I'm lucky enough to attend,is there any type gun or cal. anyone would really really want to shoot. If one resides in my safe I'll gladly bring it.
    All depending on work schedule....of course.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Answers below in red:
    Well the 13th is almost here again, and it's time for another Hancock Co shooting day! :D We had a blast the last time and I hope we get to meet even more people this time around.

Who: Hancock County INGOers!

What: The Hancock Co shooting group on the 2nd Saturday of every month. Like last time, we'll be having a breakfast meetup before we go out to the range. I'm thinking Cracker Barrel this time, but any suggestions are welcome!

Where: Wilbur Wright Shooting range
    Wilbur Wright State Wildlife - Google Maps

When: Saturday March 13th. We'll meet for breakfast at 9:00am in Greenfield.

Why: Because the only thing more fun than shooting is shooting with new friends.

Bring your shootin' irons, ammo, and targets.
    Let me know if you can make it so we know how many will be coming.
    Hope to see you all there!

Also, if you haven't joined the Hancock Co group that TheLoneRaider made, go there and join! INGunOwners - Hancock County

:ingo::patriot:

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well it looks like we'll have a decent little group going this time. My wife and my father in law will be there with me as well. I can't wait to see you all there!! :rockwoot::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom