• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So I guess if Israel kills Americans, Brits, and Australians in a no-combat zone, in clearly marked vehicles coordinating with the IDF for IFF, nobody in this country cares?

But if Hamas has some American hostages, we're supposed to support going in?

Can someone explain this mindset to me because this is completely baffling?

kNByclW.jpeg
    Palestinian terrorist leaders are known to make use of ambulances and aid vehicles to move around conflict zones and escape military operations targeting them. Perhaps the IDF had intelligence indicating that high value targets were utilizing that organization's vehicles in an escape attempt and stopped them the only way they could. Hopefully forensics teams will be able to scrape enough samples from the wreckage to tell who and how many were in each vehicle

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Looking at this from a completely personal viewpoint, I think Biden needs to tread very carefully here in what power he attempts to exude over Israel. The United States is no longer in a position to manage the world's affairs financially nor militarily and everyone paying attention knows it. If Biden tries to pressure Israel too much there is a decent chance Israel tells Biden publicly the **** off. The problem with that is the entire playground is watching and everyone is going to know the bully no longer has balls.
    Also what happens if Israel decides to hit a target that up until now has been off limits because of pressure from this administration and it results in putting the US in a position of being attacked? Maybe they hit the hamas leaders in Quatar? Not a good look for Biden to not be in control.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

How does one achieve a ceasefire if the other party doesn't want one.

Again the goal Hamas has is to get the US out of Israel. Will they accomplish that goal?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

How does one achieve a ceasefire if the other party doesn't want one.

Again the goal Hamas has is to get the US out of Israel. Will they accomplish that goal?

Too much cash pouring in to stop now, that dog still needs new Armani.;)

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    How do you deal with an Aztec-like culture that celebrates death, believes that conquering neighboring areas and sacrificing the population to their God is "noble?" You can't reason with them. You can't negotiate with them. They want you and all of your family either dead or serving as slaves.

Stop pretending that they are anything other than a death cult. You would have better luck trying to reason with a rabid badger. :biggun:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    How do you deal with an Aztec-like culture that celebrates death, believes that conquering neighboring areas and sacrificing the population to their God is "noble?" You can't reason with them. You can't negotiate with them. They want you and all of your family either dead or serving as slaves.

Stop pretending that they are anything other than a death cult. You would have better luck trying to reason with a rabid badger. :biggun:
    Aw c'mon. They're just like us.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well see soon enough if the Democrat's pull aid.
    Don't forget many Jews in the US hate Israel I'm sure many of them sit in government roles.
    Biden said he was if Bibi didn't force a ceasefire Blinken backed that statement up not long after Bidens call to Netanyahu.
    So if Netanyahu ignores this warning which I think he'll do. Because Hamas has refused every single ceasefire or violated them to cause the war to continue.
    Hamas wins if they can get US to stop sending aid to Israel. Even if Israel destroys them they served their purpose.
    The aid we don't send to Israel goes to Ukraine who isn't in alliance with us. However, they do send the big guy a cut of American taxpayers money back to him.

Edit:
    The only chance our abducted Americans have is if Israel finishes off Hamas.
    Since we are doing nothing to save them.
    We should support Israel until every abducted American is accounted for.

Did you not bother to read what I said?

I said they were fully justified to turn Gaza into a parking lot on October 8th. It is now April 6th of the following year, and I don't believe for a second they don't have the equipment to have done that.

Forever wars are nation destroying.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When Hamas attacked Israeli civilians it was to start a war with Israel. I see no other point to it. So obviously Israel has every right to go to war against Palestine. Not just Hamas because it is pretty obvious that Palestine supports Hamas.

And I'm not going to complain that it's taking so long. It's on Israel to fight the war however they see fit. But. It's their war. They want weapons, we can sell them weapons. It ain't our war. Just like Ukraine is not our war. Israel can drag it out as long as they want, as long as we're not footing any of the bill, or expending our military resources to help their war. There are plenty of Israel-first Americans like Ben Shapiro who can send them checks. I think they can afford it on their own.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

We still have Americans being tortured, raped on a daily bases. I'm 100% for Israel to take out evil in their backyard and hopefully save a few Americans. Something Biden and the Democrat's care nothing about.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Looking at this from a completely personal viewpoint, I think Biden needs to tread very carefully here in what power he attempts to exude over Israel. The United States is no longer in a position to manage the world's affairs financially nor militarily and everyone paying attention knows it. If Biden tries to pressure Israel too much there is a decent chance Israel tells Biden publicly the **** off. The problem with that is the entire playground is watching and everyone is going to know the bully no longer has balls.

The bully is mentally impaired and cannot control its own bowels. Nobody gives a rat's *** about what it says.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Top Bottom