Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. It's not difficult. What would you like to know?
    Why you would ever claim that others do/did not understand what you were saying/trying to say?

One would think if, as you agree, it is not difficult to be precise and unambiguous then you would either make the effort to do so or not kvetch when you do not

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why you would ever claim that others do/did not understand what you were saying/trying to say?

One would think if, as you agree, it is not difficult to be precise and unambiguous then you would either make the effort to do so or not kvetch when you do not
    Well. When I say X, and people say, so you're saying Y, then I get to say no, you're saying I'm saying something I didn't say.

It's not equivocating. I'm saying the times you've done it, you fabricating structures of straw as an argumentation device that you can easily destroy. To be clear, I'm not saying that happened in my conversation with rbhargan.

In the post where I started off with agreeing to most of what he said, I detailed the narrow part I disagreed with. I did not think he was trying to strawman what I was saying. I think he simply mistook it. My post had nothing to do with moral relativity. But with typical teal fruits of the spirit, you jumped in to try to make it about something else.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn

Might as well put Iran on the list and get this party started.

Top Bottom