• ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    "Inbred cavemen" with SAMs, apparently.

What is in Oman or Yemen upon which our superpower status hinges? How are they inbred subhuman cave people and yet also an existential threat to our entire nation?
    Isn’t it logical that if we let them roll over us that Iran China etc will get the wrong message?
    Not to mention that they got a lucky shot off (probably?) in the defense or on the side of the pig-faced subhumans known as hamas. And just on that alone we should smack them around some.

I’d agree with all you’re saying in a perfect world but I think we’re past that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We poked them first. Why do we even have spy drones flying around a country that doesn't even have electricity on a steady basis? FAFO, I'm not killing people over a drone.
    There are things other than people that can be attacked in retaliation.

What if that had been a manned aircraft?

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Saw a video clip yesterday with 2 empty flatbed trucks passing by all those walking and not a one stopped to let the elderly or young children ride.
    That is not how it is in the rest of the Arab world. I have lived here for 8 years and lived amongst them, and their elders are treated with the utmost respect. What is going on in Gaza is a travesty, but is showing how they treat their own civilian population. It's abhorrent and evil. People that want to leave should be able to leave, not be shot at by Hamas when they try to evacuate.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That is not how it is in the rest of the Arab world. I have lived here for 8 years and lived amongst them, and their elders are treated with the utmost respect. What is going on in Gaza is a travesty, but is showing how they treat their own civilian population. It's abhorrent and evil. People that want to leave should be able to leave, not be shot at by Hamas when they try to evacuate.
    Dont be ridiculous. You cant have your shields walking away not protecting you!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Those that do not read history are destined to repeat it.

This has happened once ot twice before.

Psalms 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: 83:6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 83:7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 83:8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah. 83:9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison: 83:10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth. 83:11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna: 83:12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession. 83:13 O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind. 83:14 As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire; 83:15 So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm. 83:16 Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD. 83:17 Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Shared via Bible KJV

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

1699556550621.png

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You didn't answer the question did you. Where do you draw the line?

They destroyed a device not in their space. That is an attack, and should be dealt with as such.
    It was spying on them in support of their geopolitical enemies. Legitimate target, not an "attack".

Bro we just shot down a Chinese spy balloon for doing literally this, should they have glassed Seattle for it? Rules of the game, kick balls into your neighbors yard and you might not get them back.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    View attachment 310916

Call me shallow, but my favorite part of all this is that a gal named Gal worked with a guy named Guy to release the film. Oh, and the Muslim whore sidebar.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    It was spying on them in support of their geopolitical enemies. Legitimate target, not an "attack".

Bro we just shot down a Chinese spy balloon for doing literally this, should they have glassed Seattle for it? Rules of the game, kick balls into your neighbors yard and you might not get them back.
    :rolleyes:
    Bro, the Chinese spy balloon(s) traversed (slowly) CONUS air space. Not over international waters. As I recall, there was a rush to locate it before it reached international waters.

I'll try not to kick anyone's balls in the street anywhere in your neighborhood.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Tell them to cancel the event so that nobody gets hurt because you threatened folks?

That's rich!

"Thats a nice premier you got there. Hope nothing happens to it. "

Top Bottom