• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. NORAD was quite aware and tracking it from start to finish. The problem was those who's job it was to take NORAD's data and act on it were told to stand down. :rolleyes:
    Plus it was up around 70000 feet and close to the edge of the operating envelope of a/c sent to intercept it. At one point they released pictures taken of it by a U2, you could see the wing in the photographs

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    "Inbred cavemen" with SAMs, apparently.

What is in Oman or Yemen upon which our superpower status hinges? How are they inbred subhuman cave people and yet also an existential threat to our entire nation?
    In case you haven’t noticed, in the last 30 years for sure, we have been heavily involved in that region. Now should we be? I don’t know, not quite decided on that one. I don’t want a war anywhere, but when your military is attacked in international airspace, after by the way they fired missiles at a navy ship, there should be some consequences. It is deterrence. These guys are proxies of Iran, so it is really Iran we would be sending a message to, although I doubt Iran gives two craps about these guys on a personal level. If we want to disengage from the whole area, I’m good with that, but as long as we stay, there needs to be an understanding of what shooting at us will get you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    International airspace. Private property destroyed by petulant children inbred cavemen.

Some around here seem very concerned with “their money” lately. Your money is going to be worthless if America doesn’t stay the superpower that it is. This may include using spy drones.

Explain to me how Iraq and Afghanistan benefitted our nation, our people, and our economy.

If you can't do that, you should re-evaluate your words. And also realize the insanity that you honestly believe inbred cavemen will topple our nation from the other side of the planet, without aircraft carriers or nuclear weapons. And also why you would need hundred million dollar spy drones to document inbred cavemen on the other side of the planet.

The way I see it, sure they can topple our nation quite easily. By constantly egging us to spend billions for every penny they spend. They can bleed us dry and destroy our country merely by egging on war hawks to continue wasting our resources. And they don't even need to touch American soil to do it.

Doing what you want is how we lose our superpower status, not how we maintain it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    In case you haven’t noticed, in the last 30 years for sure, we have been heavily involved in that region. Now should we be? I don’t know, not quite decided on that one. I don’t want a war anywhere, but when your military is attacked in international airspace, after by the way they fired missiles at a navy ship, there should be some consequences. It is deterrence. These guys are proxies of Iran, so it is really Iran we would be sending a message to, although I doubt Iran gives two craps about these guys on a personal level. If we want to disengage from the whole area, I’m good with that, but as long as we stay, there needs to be an understanding of what shooting at us will get you.

Lets make this simple.

If I keep letting my dog crap on your lawn, and your response is to build increasingly more expensive and elaborate walls, while I'm spending nothing, how are you winning that fight in the end? I just convinced you to defeat yourself economically.

If you get carried away with a response the rest of the neighborhood and law enforcement might see a need to get involved more significantly, so your options are limited in what you can do.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Lets make this simple.

If I keep letting my dog crap on your lawn, and your response is to build increasingly more expensive and elaborate walls, while I'm spending nothing, how are you winning that fight in the end? I just convinced you to defeat yourself economically.

If you get carried away with a response the rest of the neighborhood and law enforcement might see a need to get involved more significantly, so your options are limited in what you can do.
    What if instead of building walls I shoot your dog, *and*, I am the law enforcement?

That’s how I see us treating the “inbred cavemen”, as they’ve come to be known, if only to send a message to the guy down the street with the elephant who likes to also poop in the neighbor's yard.

Last edited:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Explain to me how Iraq and Afghanistan benefitted our nation, our people, and our economy.
    They don’t, they’re an enemy.
    If you can't do that, you should re-evaluate your words. And also realize the insanity that you honestly believe inbred cavemen will topple our nation from the other side of the planet,
    They won’t. Lucky shot by some opportunist to get on the more better side of aforementioned enemies, above.
    without aircraft carriers or nuclear weapons. And also why you would need hundred million dollar spy drones to document inbred cavemen on the other side of the planet.
    We don’t. Might have just happened to have been in the neighborhood, for, I don’t know, reasons?
    The way I see it, sure they can topple our nation quite easily. By constantly egging us to spend billions for every penny they spend. They can bleed us dry and destroy our country merely by egging on war hawks to continue wasting our resources. And they don't even need to touch American soil to do it.
    Don’t disagree with this at all!
    Doing what you want is how we lose our superpower status, not how we maintain it.

Top Bottom