• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Sure is, as if the counter guy was working his butt off if not on the phone.

Been in retail for to many years to buy that logic, last 20 years with my own successful business. Retired now.

Next someone will tell me they charge for coming up to me and saying, "May I Help You".

Well they technically are as they have to pay the employee to assist you, no different than if he was dedicating his time to do a background check.

Cowboy76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I remember when big r started charging for the transfer. The arrogance of the gun counter manager cost them my business, yes over a few $, he wouldn't wave the fee. He argued with me that they have to pay every time they call in, so should I. I haven't bought from the since, its shame they have good prices.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Well they technically are as they have to pay the employee to assist you, no different than if he was dedicating his time to do a background check.

Nope, its all part of doing business, no different than the Greeter as you enter some stores, or the guy/gal who cleans the restrooms. Or the person at the jewlery counter who removes links from your watch band to size it, for FREE BTW, or puts in a new watch battery, also for FREE, expect for the cost of $1.50 for the battery, yup they make a big profit margin on that deal with their service.

Have you ever owned or managed your own retail business?:dunno:

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    I'm so happy when I get a new gun I forget to look at the receipt.

Paying a fee for a service that is performed/required by the government that our taxes fund. It's like being double taxed. Sweet.

Top Bottom