• ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    They get down to about Grand Rapids or so. Lots of them around the cabin which is just south of Big Rapids. I got him to move with a rake.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    I know we have them around the Mississinewa Resv. according to my neighbor across the way that spends hours and hours in and on the property exploring nature.

KARP

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2020
    Nwi
    We were bird hunting in the U.P. of Michigan years ago and the uncle's black lab decided to take a bite out of one. We spent the rest of the day clipping the quills close to the skin. The ones that went through the mouth we were able to pull out from the inside. The rest festered their way out eventually. Keep your pups away. Lol

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    We were bird hunting in the U.P. of Michigan years ago and the uncle's black lab decided to take a bite out of one. We spent the rest of the day clipping the quills close to the skin. The ones that went through the mouth we were able to pull out from the inside. The rest festered their way out eventually. Keep your pups away. Lol
    My beagle thought one wanted to play. Took me over an hour to pull a dozen quills. Got all the tips, thankfully.

Top Bottom