Country Side
    Which is most dangerous?

H1N1 Vaccine
    Tobacco
    Alcohol
    Obesity
    Owning a Gun
    Not Owning a Gun

Edit: tried to make a poll, but encountered fail.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I personally think owning a gun is 50 worse than injecting yourself with "God knows what". (Sarcasm people)

Seriously....Alcohol (IMHO)

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    hmmmmm...... IMHO, here they are in order from least dangerous to most dangerous, and a reason why I feel this way....

1. Owning a gun. All of us who own a gun are at least SOMEWHAT proficient with it; otherwise, we would ALL be shooting ourselves on a daily basis.
    2. Obesity. A person can be obese and still live a long and fruitful life - albeit with clogged arteries - mmmmmm...... bacon.......
    3. Tobacco. A person has the potential to smoke for decades before enduring serious, or even grave health effects.
    4. NOT owning a gun. NOT being able to defend one's life by the most effective means can have grave consequences - at any time.
    5. Alcohol. If one is committed to having the time of his/her life at a party, that someone can indeed take their own life without intent to do so, or for that matter, their own knowledge. (Shots of Everclear to prove you are a total stud, etc.)
    6. H1N1 Vaccine. Let's face it...... a vaccine that was rushed to production, not properly tested, forced into distribution to combat a disease of panic...... I would rather die from all of the above (which would indicate that I had lived a good life anyway) than to receive that shot.......

Sorry - just felt the need to justify why I will never get that shot. Just doesn't sit right with me......

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    I could swear that I heard on the radio the other day, that a young girl died a day after the vaccine was administered....I'm still hearing it, but now they say it was a day "after symptoms of H1N1 manifested"...with no mention of vaccination.

Maybe I misheard it the first time around...but I'm not sure that I did.

Top Bottom