• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So this “Charleston loophole” is a big deal, but in all reality this is a systematic error from the FBI in my opinion. We all know the government is not speedy about doing anything other than handing out “free” cash and cell phones. Instead of three full business days now we have to wait ten correct? But what happens if the backlog is so jammed up that this ten day marker hits and this tragic incident occurs again? Now are we to wait until they say it’s okay to pick up? Is this going to lead to such things like picking up a stamped item in 6 to 9 months? Your able to get your new handgun that we’ve been sitting on since March of 2021...? I don’t understand the purpose of this other than to make you wait longer? Is this for delayed or for every new purchase?

A constant of state is that it always has more solutions to the problems it created....until it arrives at its final solution and individuals recognize they have had enough of the ********.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    Universal back ground checks for all gun sales. First introduced in 2019 and reintroduced March 1, 2021. Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

Text of Bill: https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/8/text?q={"search":["Bipartisan+Background+Checks+Act+of+2021"]}&r=1&s=1

(it's just a one page read)

The Dem's sure have been busy this week. I guess they were listening to Biden when he gave them their marching orders a few weeks back.
    This is not a good time we are entering, not sure where this goes from here

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is going to blow up the classifieds here.
    People already do their due diligence here as required by law to establish the person they are selling to is not otherwise prohibited and a resident of Indiana.
    They try to follow the law, they will in this regard as well. Get ready for it.

The purpose is to make it painful to practice free commerce and to track the sales.
    Speaking of tracking sales... https://www.axios.com/first-on-axio...uns-ff62568f-71a5-439c-9152-bc39c4e2bbaa.html
    They have plans kids.
    Just like Chicago, they blame their "gun problem" on everyone but themselves and their residents. It's the fault of all those states around them sending guns to them. :rolleyes:

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Welcome to the new unified gubment... its sad however most won’t remember these days and they will again get seats. There needs to be term limits to these. Get out the old in with the new.

I'm not so sure the new is always better. Sometimes yes and sometimes no (think AOC, Ilhan, etc). There are some good ones out there, just look for the ones that the left is calling crazy and that should be removed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No. It is a time to do the opposite.
    What really gets to me is, that when the Republicans had the same power, they didn't do a ****ing thing. We had the chance to solidify our Rights. The little punk a** b****** refused to do their jobs and we allowed them to get away with it.
    Absolutely true. I hold this against both THEN-GOP and also the NRA which, rather than remind these stupid ****s who supported them and what needs done just sat there mumbling "enforce the existing laws...enforce the existing laws...enforce the existing laws..."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don’t understand the purpose of this other than to make you wait longer? Is this for delayed or for every new purchase?
    It not only slows us down dramatically from buying but further reinforces the popular belief that gun ownership is a privilege available at the pleasure of and on the terms of the .gov as opposed to a right the .gov is obligated to keep its ******* nose pickers off of.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just like Chicago, they blame their "gun problem" on everyone but themselves and their residents. It's the fault of all those states around them sending guns to them. :rolleyes:
    If I won the lottery I would feel the inclination to buy up whatever not too expensive guns I could find, load up the pickup truck full of them, and drive through the south side of Chicago randomly chucking guns out of the truck. Maybe that would help those stupid bastards put their ignorance in perspective.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    If I won the lottery I would feel the inclination to buy up whatever not too expensive guns I could find, load up the pickup truck full of them, and drive through the south side of Chicago randomly chucking guns out of the truck. Maybe that would help those stupid bastards put their ignorance in perspective.

Nah! You'd be called a racist for not supplying the needed ammunition.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I will get the ammo. **** the left.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    There is a thread on Smith and Wesson Forum about who crossed party lines and voted for HR 8 and HR 1446. Just so you know (smith-wessonforum.com) I tried to make this a link but it is apparently above my level of knowledge.
    They also have their democrat voters one of which posted how happy he was to see bi-partinship in passing important laws. He also has no problem with UBC's. That was his last activity listed and under his name is "Suspended." I like that, if you are not with us get out! Jim.

Top Bottom