• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The bill basically increases the Brady Transfer date from 3 days to 30 days if the person gets a delayed from NICS. It has 14 co-sponsors (13 D and one R) The bill was first introduced in 2019, passed the House but died in the Senate. For some reason I don't think that's going be case this time around. Granted it a small infringement compared to some of the Bills being prepared but it still an infringement and as they say "baby steps first".

Link to the article: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...idens-gun-control-wishlist-a-reality-n2585551

Link to the text of the Bill: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr1112/text

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    I never thought about it much as I was never delayed but every purchase I made in 2020 was delayed, most of them simply timed out and they never got a response. They say 3 days but for me it was always 7 days.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    From the discussions I’ve had with people who get delays it seems their is a pattern of law enforcement interaction without any actual convictions. Maybe a lawyer might want to check that angle out and challenge the whole system.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    A right delayed, is a right denied

Come on back next month/year and protest/vote/exercise your religion later

Top Bottom