• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OK, what did I miss? The ruling allows firearms to be in "checked" baggage.

It isn't about the Feds allowing you to carry it on your person or carry on bags, right?

I carried on my person went I went from Waterloo, IN to NC no matter what their silly rules are.......

Just allowed to carry in checked baggage.

No, they didn't grow up and face reality as we'd like.

gworkman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    If u are a illegal gun permit holder u should be able to carry your gun wherever u go it shouldn't matter if its a train or a plane or work we as americans have the right to protect ourselves where ever we are. If we could carry our guns on planes they wouldn't have to worry about them getting high jacked that's a FACT.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If u are a illegal gun permit holder u should be able to carry your gun wherever u go it shouldn't matter if its a train or a plane or work we as americans have the right to protect ourselves where ever we are. If we could carry our guns on planes they wouldn't have to worry about them getting high jacked that's a FACT.

Did you maybe mean a "legal gun permit holder"? Also, no, that is not a fact you stated at the end, it's a prediction. The only way it would be a fact is if it was tried, and that, I'm afraid, is unlikely to happen. Don't get me wrong, I'd like few things better, but that's the reality. We would have to overturn current law at not only the state but also the federal level, and the statists we've had in charge over the last God-knows-how-many administrations would never let that happen.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom