• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    We are still a small percentage of people compared to the pop as a whole. We still need to work on our 'reach out' skills and get new shooters interested. New blood will spurn the growth in the the generations to follow; that is what we want. We have lost too many already to the pop culture of rap ('stupid is cool'), Urbanitas ('subjects of the crown') and liberal oriented schooling ('think this way only').

Let's keep up the good work and continue to get new blood involved. The more that learn to take the 2A seriously, the more that will spread the word that it is a fundamental belief and not a 'privilege'.

I'd like to see 3.7 million solid 2A loving and voting AR-15/M1A owners that can wield the rifles with skill and humility, now THAT would be cause for a celebration.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I agree with mettle, this is only a small part of the population. How many of us are counted multiple times since the first of the year? I know I have been counted many times this year.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    We really need to become a nation of Riflemen again.

Some of us are sure trying to make that happen. ;)

Rifleman.jpg

Blessings,
    Bill

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    "the people should not be afraid of the government, it is the government that needs to fear the people"

Watch V for Vendetta and you start to realize maybe the government being afraid of the people is a good thing.

Top Bottom