• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For those that have been or work there, what is the parking situation for a full size 4 door truck pulling a 12 foot trailer?

I don't think you'll have a problem. There's a lot of space, but you may want to park on the west side of the building to make it easier for you to leave. And if not, you can always park across the street, there a huge lot there, but I think you won't need to do that.

Jagdhund

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I was in there last friday to test out my new ak. Great range, large gun and ammo selection at decent prices. The things I would like to see different is slightly cheaper range time, and more parts/accessory selection. I will say I much prefer point blank to your neighbors to the north.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I was in there last friday to test out my new ak. Great range, large gun and ammo selection at decent prices. The things I would like to see different is slightly cheaper range time, and more parts/accessory selection. I will say I much prefer point blank to your neighbors to the north.

Range time can be had cheaper at special times. We have lunch specials. We have a Ladies day, a seniors day, a military day and if none of those fit you, bring a buddy on Friday and call him your date.

Thanks,

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    I visited one day on the way home from work, nice place and staff. My father-in-law and shot there last week. The range is very nice, well lit and clean. It's a few dollars more than Tim's but not a deal breaker and the target holders are quite superior.

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Looks like they're feeling some competition. This on today's Indy Star.

715717199d9e6aeaac6250e3411258f2_zpsanimxjy9.jpg

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    Went to Point Blank over the weekend to try out their shooting range. Great experience. They promote safety, without being overbearing. These guys are top notch. I will definitely return and give them more of my business.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Had another great trip today. Took my girlfriend's daughter and it was the first time she fired a handgun. She's very small and even my G19 was too large for her to shoot comfortably. I ended up renting a G42, then swapping it out for a P238. She really liked the P238, so much so that I may end up picking one up for her. Had a lane next to a guy named Roger who let me shoot a couple of his guns and who I let shoot a couple of mine. The kind of thing that makes a trip to the range that much better. I told him about INGO and hope he ends up joining :)

TubThumper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 2, 2015
    Westfield
    I haven't tried the range yet (which looks great), but I've popped in twice now to browse and the staff is very friendly. They also have a very wide selection of ammo and accessories which is nice. Looking forward to getting some lead downrange.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just paid for the All Access membership today. Range is fantastic. Maybe a little more expensive than some of the other ranges, but the facility is much nicer and so is the ventilation system, which is a big deal to me. I'm looking forward to shooting there every weekend :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'll say again, great range! Spent about 90 minutes in the range today. Tried out their Beretta 92fs, Sig P938 and Gen 4 Glock 19 while I was there, since rentals are free with the membership. Their Midwest reman ammo is reasonably priced (for a range), so between my buddy and I it was around $8.50 each with targets. The range still isn't well known enough that it gets packed, but I expect that to change by late fall when the outdoor ranges aren't as fun to visit... :):

Top Bottom