• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think it's awfully nice of them to provide a list of places guaranteed to be safe to rob.

....unless that's what they want you to think, then, when you do.......

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Basic human nature -- never receive a penalty for stupid behaviour... never stop stupid behavioiur.

We who support the 2nd Amendment are just too darn poor at the game of making people feel real, honest pain that causes behaviour modification. Maybe it's in our nature as good guys. Maybe we are just too lazy.

If I was a Seattle area resident I would have thousands of these printed off and have all my buddies posting them everywhere there is a blank, public surface. Let's then see how long those no guns signs stay posted.

clip.jpg

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Basic human nature -- never receive a penalty for stupid behaviour... never stop stupid behavioiur.

We who support the 2nd Amendment are just too darn poor at the game of making people feel real, honest pain that causes behaviour modification. Maybe it's in our nature as good guys. Maybe we are just too lazy.

If I was a Seattle area resident I would have thousands of these printed off and have all my buddies posting them everywhere there is a blank, public surface. Let's then see how long those no guns signs stay posted.

View attachment 20534

That is incredible!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    So much disinformation...

Many people are wondering how a basic, common sense law like universal background checks for gun purchases can fail in both D.C. and Olympia. Polls show that on the state and national level, the idea enjoys the support of approximately 9 out of 10 voters.

The public acceptance of the idea makes sense. After all, we don’t get to drive a car if we have a history of drunk driving, so why should somebody with a felony or domestic violence problems or someone involuntarily committed for mental illness be able to buy an unlimited number of firearms at gun shows or online, no questions asked?

Seriously? Do they even research anything?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    View attachment 20541

I guess it's ok for her, but not for the rest of us? :shady:

You see, she is a member of congress and from California. She is smarter than you, more civilized than you, more responsible than you: she's just a better person in every way. She's an elite. She knows what's best for you. You don't because you are stupid. Just let her tell you what to do and she'll take care of you.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    You see, she is a member of congress and from California. She is smarter than you, more civilized than you, more responsible than you: she's just a better person in every way. She's an elite. She knows what's best for you. You don't because you are stupid. Just let her tell you what to do and she'll take care of you.

Yes, and this is exactly why she shouldn't be trusted. But you already know that! I hope?
    :):
    View attachment 20590

Top Bottom