• ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'll just drop this right here.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...charged-in-murder-after-marching-against-guns

The half-brother of Rev. Al Sharpton, also an activist whose group participated in Saturday’s anti-gun March For Our Lives, has been charged in a Sunday shooting death in Dothan, Ala.

Dothan police said that Rev. Kenneth Glasgow was the driver in a car linked to the murder of 23-year-old Breunia Jennings of Dothan by passenger Jamie Townes, 26.

Dothan Police Chief Steve Parrish said that Glasgow and Townes allegedly searched for Jennings, who they believe had stolen Townes’ car. When they found her, Townes allegedly shot Jennings as she drove, hitting her in the head. She died later.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/r...f-second-amendment/ar-BBKLKIO?ocid=spartandhp

WASHINGTON — Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens is calling for the repeal of the Second Amendment to allow for significant gun control legislation.
    The 97-year-old Stevens says in an essay on The New York Times website that repeal would weaken the National Rifle Association's ability to "block constructive gun control legislation."

Well He was appointed by Gerald Ford but, Stevens is widely considered to have been on the liberal side of the Court at the time of his retirement.

They are going after the National Rifle Association It have never been about protection of children in schools. It about Deep State Power.

He thinks they can get enough to repeal an amendment?
    He may be overreaching a bit.
    Not to mention, he may not realize what the reaction may be.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just got an e mail from Norton asking for feed back and how likely I am to recommend Norton. I answered 0 on a 0-10 scale and my comment was,

Your company is weak willed and simple minded. You caved to a bunch of anti gun rhetoric that condemned the foremost gun safety organization in the nation. If you publicly admit your mistake and affirm your support for the NRA's gun safety programs by reinstating discounts, I will reconsider my opinion of Norton, Semantic and LifeLOK.

I have never asked for of taken any discount, so it has nothing to do with money for me.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ... But... it's illegal to kill people.

intwnkumdco01.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    March for OUR lives, not to be confused with March for LIFE.

Your - their - life doesn't count for ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

intwnkumdco01.jpg

I'll bet that people still hunt geese with more than three shells in their shotguns. But. It's not illegal to hunt geese. It IS illegal to hunt people. And yet people do it anyway. :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll bet that people still hunt geese with more than three shells in their shotguns. But. It's not illegal to hunt geese. It IS illegal to hunt people. And yet people do it anyway. :dunno:

ETA. Okay. So how about this. Would this person like to make it illegal to hunt people with AR's, but legal to hunt them with Uncle Joe's shotgun? This is why people who don't understand the issue shouldn't be in the discussion.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'll bet that people still hunt geese with more than three shells in their shotguns. But. It's not illegal to hunt geese(with a license). It IS illegal to hunt people. And yet people do it anyway. :dunno:

I dunno is there a license to hunt school children?

Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    Whoa, this conversation got dark all of a sudden...
    I take it he must have voted for this piece of work
    [video=youtube_share;Dbrba9nRP8U]https://youtu.be/Dbrba9nRP8U[/video]

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale

intwnkumdco01.jpg

Is he actually saying that it's LEGAL to hunt school children? With a MACHINE GUN???

How much are the tags? And what's the bag limit?

I think Robert Shaw put it best in "Jaws" when he said, "Wait'll I get back to my taxidermy man! He gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brung him!"

Top Bottom