• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I know no one cares about Illinois Politics, but ithink this candidates run for the supreme court is interesting.

The first commercial I saw claimed that Shelly A. Harris (an appellate judge) wrote an opinion on keeping felons from owning guns.

The recent ones say that he made it unlawful for felons to own guns.

It goes to prove that there low information ​voters.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Everytown is in on Joe

ESq-2c3WoAArD62

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-51811638

:ugh:

Australian authorities are investigating whether a state police minister broke the law by firing two banned weapons at a prison's gun range.New South Wales lawmaker David Elliott referred his own case to police after photos emerged showing him with the guns at a 2018 opening for the range.
    Australia bans civilian use of semi-automatic and automatic weapons but exceptions can be made with permission.
    Both Mr Elliott and prison officials blamed it on an "administrative error".
    Australian media reported he fired a submachine gun and a semi-automatic pistol at the newly refurbished range in Sydney in September 2018.
    In NSW, someone who uses an unauthorised firearm can be jailed for up to 14 years.

14 years of prison for the state police minister, because he's not actually a LEO ... seems like reasonable laws. :rolleyes:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The crazy thing about it all is that gun control does nothing about crime, it's failed to live up to it's promises since day one. It's more of a cover for leadership that doesn't want to tackle problems but wants to be seen in big media as doing good. Years ago in Indy when a policeman was killed by a released felon with a gun he bought from another felon with illegal drugs I questioned how more laws were going to help. I was was told that something had to be done, so the solution was to pick on law abiding gun owners like enraged bullies picking on smaller kids on a playground, why, because they can and it's easy.

And that's basically it, lazy leadership fixing the wrong problem because it's easier.

Vote Joe and see your ARs go.

I'm back to picking between the lesser of two evils, pretty much where politics is these days.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Let's hear Biden declare on the Democratic Debate stage that he's a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. That old **** with the shiny new teeth is indeed a liar.

Top Bottom