Please reply by conversation.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Shiubumi,
    Can you summarize payment terms and methods in the OP? Thanks.

The terms are payment within one week of my having the MREs in my possession (to eliminate glitches). Once I have that done, I will send PMs to everyone on the list for the first 48 cases with the details and they then have one week to pay either by Paypal, Credit Card, or postal check. They don't have to pick them up within that week, just pay for them so I can pay my credit card bill and not incur interest charges. I'll hold on to the cases for however long it takes to arrange delivery/pickup. After that week, the next in line will be contacted. I have to do it this way to keep from getting people paying when there aren't cases for them.

Most of this information is already in the OP, though the original post has become somewhat disorganized since I've edited it so many times...
    Not having the exact payment information posted publicly is deliberate.

It worked pretty well last time with only one person who claimed "check is in the mail" twice with no response after two weeks, and a couple people who backed out at the last possible minute AFTER I'd paid for the pallet and the week had gone by. They are no longer eligible for any group buys I do. If I commit to something I try very hard to carry through with it, even if it becomes inconvenient.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Shibumi, if there's a line I can get in at this point, please put me in line for two cases. Whichever pallet, whenever it happens. This is a firm offer, cash in hand, confirmed if that applies.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Can you ship them too

Yep, UPS actual cost per case, but for most folk in Indiana it'll be around $10. I will NOT ship USPS or FEDEX, my business uses UPS exclusively.

Shibum did you ever get info on the "new" menu?

I haven't heard yet. Today is the first day I've had since my trip and having friends staying over to actually try to get some work done and I have a call into the sales rep to buy the pallet. If possible I'm going to try for pickup on Monday (Aug. 1) but that's up to their schedule.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    The new pallet has been ordered and the sales guy will be getting back to me whether it'll be ready for me to pick up tomorrow (Tuesday Aug. 2).

I will most probably be going up to Indianapolis Thursday late afternoon early evening and can bring boxes with me for the Indy folks then. I will know FOR SURE Thursday morning and will include details in my payment information that will be PMed to folks once I have the MREs in my possession.

The PMs will go out to the first people on the list for this pallet. There's 48 cases in a pallet, I have orders from another site and from a couple friends, and I will post in the OP who has been contacted and who is on standby for this pallet.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Looking forward to it. If we can coordinate an easy meeting while you are in Evansville, I will pay and pick up my 2 cases and those for ssgjason. If we can not figure something out then, I also will be in Indy Thursday afternoon and could possibly meet wherever you set up there.

Thanks again shibumseeker.

snorko

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Looking forward to it. If we can coordinate an easy meeting while you are in Evansville, I will pay and pick up my 2 cases and those for ssgjason. If we can not figure something out then, I also will be in Indy Thursday afternoon and could possibly meet wherever you set up there.

Thanks again shibumseeker.

snorko

Cool. I am scheduled to pick up there tomorrow (Tuesday) around 1pm local time which is I believe 2pm EDT?

PM me your phone and we can work out the details. Also, any other Evansville area folks, PM me if you want to coordinate pickup since I won't actually send out payment info for everyone else until after I have the pallet in my possession. Right now the cut off for this pallet is looking to be Dudley0 (as in: he's the first in line for the next pallet).

Foxfire

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Seymour
    Shib,
    Not sure if you have down for 3 or 4 cases, whichever # works out better for you.
    I'll see you wednesday and I'll pay you then if thats ok. PM me if that's NOT ok.
    And thanks again for all the work youhave put into this.

Ed

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    I will be available to meet in Indy on Thursday evening.

Cool. I'll provide details in the PM I send out.

Shib,
    Not sure if you have down for 3 or 4 cases, whichever # works out better for you.
    I'll see you wednesday and I'll pay you then if thats ok. PM me if that's NOT ok.
    And thanks again for all the work youhave put into this.

Ed

Payment in person provided it's within that one week period is perfectly fine. When I send out the PM, remind me that you'll pick yours up at the Wednesday Meet and Greet in Bedford.

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    I'm in for 3 cases! Either next go around OR if you have people back out on the current buy. If you have people that back out and you don't have enough for 3 on this go, I'll take whatever you have and deduct from my original 3.

I live on the North Side of Indy, so I'd have to utilize the "supply chain" if anyone is coming up here.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    I have the pallet sitting in my truck and met Snorko and CVMA544 to give them theirs.

A PM has been sent to everyone listed for this pallet and they have until Aug.9 to pay, so those next in line if more become available due to folks not paying I'll be contacting you then.

Unless a bunch of people back out, we have enough orders for another pallet, so as soon as this one is paid for I will be ordering another pallet and will contact the next folks in line as soon as I have it in my possession. That'll be the end of next week or so or beginning of the following week.

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    I have the pallet sitting in my truck and met Snorko and CVMA544 to give them theirs.

A PM has been sent to everyone listed for this pallet and they have until Aug.9 to pay, so those next in line if more become available due to folks not paying I'll be contacting you then.

Unless a bunch of people back out, we have enough orders for another pallet, so as soon as this one is paid for I will be ordering another pallet and will contact the next folks in line as soon as I have it in my possession. That'll be the end of next week or so or beginning of the following week.

Nice seeing you again, and thanks again for all the work you put into this for us.

:rockwoot:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom