• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Unless a bunch of people back out, we have enough orders for another pallet, so as soon as this one is paid for I will be ordering another pallet and will contact the next folks in line as soon as I have it in my possession. That'll be the end of next week or so or beginning of the following week.

Great! I was hoping that we 2nd pallet'ers wouldn't have to wait too long...:D

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Is there a list of who is in line and where they fall in order. If there is, I am not able to find any, but the original for the first skid. I am just trying to see where I am at as I have defnitely commited to the purchase of 5 cases of 2011 meals. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I have now had all but one person pay which is quite frankly amazing as last time I had several people back out. Even more amazing is that I have delivered all but about a dozen of them. A big thanks to the folks who threw a few extra bucks my way for my troubles, it's appreciated!

Tuesday I will be ordering the next pallet, and again once I've picked it up I will send out PMs to those in line regarding payment options.

After this though, I'm done for a while. It's been a lot of work and driving all over the place and waiting for people, I need a break from it. I'll wait six months or so until I need more MREs then do it again. When I do I'm going to start a new thread and I'll close this one.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Is there a list of who is in line and where they fall in order. If there is, I am not able to find any, but the original for the first skid. I am just trying to see where I am at as I have defnitely commited to the purchase of 5 cases of 2011 meals. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

It's in the OP under the Aug. GB. You're number 2 in line.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    In what I find completely shocking, every single person in this pallet has not only paid, but paid in a timely manner. All but 14 have already been delivered and I am scheduled to deliver 5 of them this evening.

I will be calling for the next pallet today and if I get hold of the sales guy, will see about picking it up tomorrow.

As I said before, this next pallet is the last I am doing for a while, I've spent a lot of time running all over creation and it's time for a break. I'll see about doing another if there is sufficient interest this winter.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Fantastic! Just let me know when they are available and when I can pick them up. We can work out those details and I will pay you in cash instead of messing around with a credit card.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    I can no longer edit the OP to reflect who has paid and been delivered. I've contacted the mods about it and if they can't increase the date range for editing the post I'll do it as a reply here, though that's going to make it a little confusing for folks.

Peashooter, I got your payment, I'll get that reflected in the OP as soon as I can.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    payment sent. will arrange or pickup later. Possibly at the 1500.

I would just start a new post with the updated info for this pallet since you can't update the original.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom