• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I have no problem with idiots being banned from the mall, guns or no guns. Dropping a mag on the floor sending bullets everywhere, then picking up the mag and running to the same bathroom where the mall shooter emerged from recently? **** this idiot, he is no friend of responsible gun owners.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I asked for the whole story from someone who knows. I'd want them banned from my property as well.
    For no other reason than carrying a PoS gun that not only can drop a mag unexpectedly, but said mag spontaneously disassembles on impact. Thats quality right there. :facepalm:

Can you ask you contact exactly what they were carrying? I'm curios. Sounds like Jennings/Bryco quality right there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Make the business specifically liable if they have a policy of disarmament.

If you are going to insist a citizen is disarmed, you need to provide any equally effective level of security. Fail, the business is forfeit and the management who signed off on it are charged as accessories.
    Not a fan of more laws.
    But if we are gonna go there, you absolutely positively MUST be able to prove you are a true EDCer to get a payout.

If I dont go anywhere without my gun, yes. I deserve that protection for disarming. But some Karen who owns a gun, but its covered in dust sitting inside the bedside table doesnt deserve it.

I can see it now. " I own a gun and was there and deserve this payout because I was traumatized!"
    So you own a gun?
    Yes.
    Where was it?
    In the center console of my minivan.
    And where was your minivan? In the parking lot? And did you leave it there because of the sign?
    Ummm. No. At home. My girlfriend picked me up. We were going to the mall together and it was her turn to drive. The gun is always in the center console. (emphasis on ALWAYS)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Make the business specifically liable if they have a policy of disarmament.

If you are going to insist a citizen is disarmed, you need to provide any equally effective level of security. Fail, the business is forfeit and the management who signed off on it are charged as accessories.
    Never going to happen. You knew the rules of their property and went anyway. You assume any liability for what happens to you.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    For no other reason than carrying a PoS gun that not only can drop a mag unexpectedly, but said mag spontaneously disassembles on impact. Thats quality right there. :facepalm:

Can you ask you contact exactly what they were carrying? I'm curios. Sounds like Jennings/Bryco quality right there.
    No, I'm not going to bother him again just to ask what brand, but it was not *a* gun.

Top Bottom