• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    ... Although I'm not sure what can be done to someone that has a weird proclivity to watch and read about mass murderers which is all the snitch said about him per the article.
    I watch and read about mass murderers. Hope nobody snitches on me.

I am doing it in a lame attempt at finding similar viewpoints and actions that these unstable people have in an effort to better watch society as a whole.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Apparently we just do nothing? Wait around for a known homicidal/suicidal nut job with new guns to start shooting people?

:dunno:
    You're in favor of red flag laws?

How do you know someone is either of those things until they actual try to harm someone? How many people would you suspect of being that way that never actually do anyone or anything any harm? How many would be OK to punish anyway to stop the ones that actually are?

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

How do you know someone is either of those things until they actual try to harm someone? How many people would you suspect of being that way that never actually do anyone or anything any harm? How many would be OK to punish anyway to stop the ones that actually are?

Calling all precogs...

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    This is why I said earlier in the thread we need to love these people BEFORE it's too late. Be a friend, share the Good News of Jesus Christ. Show them that SOMEONE cares.

I don't know anyone in a sad, ugly situation like that. But someone here might.

Mass shooters are the results of a disease of the painfully lonely, unloved and hopeless.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Compassion can go a long way to helping someone in need. But some people are just straight ****ing crazy. And, speculation on my part, sometimes when one is closer and invested in the emotional care of another person it might be easier to overlook warning signs. The reality is many people grunt, growl and spout-off. Deciding which person is just blowing off steam and which person is blowing off heads isn't always obvious; sometimes it's too late.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I kind of like it. They're basically saying that Simon was responsible for their security. Don't we on INGO always say that these places that want to prohibit firearms should be responsible for our security if we comply?
    No, more like the Covid vaccine. We’re here to help, but you can’t sue us if you take it and drop dead.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...these places that want to prohibit firearms should be responsible for our security if we comply?

Careful what you ask for though. Deep pockets like these lose that kind of lawsuit and next step could be metal detectors and guards on the doors.

No more CYA "rules" that go unenforced.

No More Eli, no more me, no more you in the mall. Ever.

Just sayin'...

:nono:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I kind of like it. They're basically saying that Simon was responsible for their security. Don't we on INGO always say that these places that want to prohibit firearms should be responsible for our security if we comply?
    Nope. The only one responsible for my security is me. I do not enter spaces where I can not legally carry unless required to. In this state a sign means little(federal building,gov building,court house,school...think that is about all the illegal to carry into in Indiana.).

I do not want nanny security,which is what they are trying to get to at some point. "Gun owners demanded we have armed security, so now we do but only for our people no other firearms permitted"....followed by see you do not need guns,guns are evil ect....

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

Freedom is Really Scary to most Americans,I learned that here.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I'm a hardliner when it comes to the GFZ places that aren't codified in law. If the *Pacers demand to assume my security via their 'ticket contract' and in-house rules requiring me to forfeit my 2a, then dammit, I have the right to sue the *Pacers for any all damage, perceived or real, to my personal security. GFZ = GFY.

1. I used *Pacers solely for the purpose of demonstration. Any major McCorporation could be substituted for *Pacers.
    2. I think a reasonable compromise would be allowing weapons to be checked upon entry to the venue and retrieved when exiting the venue. Not dissimilar to a coat check.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom