• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have a pic of the perp dead in the restroom hallway. I will wait for a mod to ok posting. I'm torn.
    OK, per discussion with the Mod Squad plus the Boss: a link to the pic with a warning about the content for now. If it ends up all over the Internet in the open we can readdress.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Dear god this is why people hate Internet forums .....I’m talking about truth in what we here are reporting to others . Not the media. Us. If we spout bad info to the world then we are not doing our side any favors. If we start telling everyone info that turns out to be incorrect it undermines our credibility.
    Not being argumentative but it really does not matter. I do not think the potential lives he may have saved will be concerned with his LTHG status. If I had to speculate I would think that he may very well have had his Larry. From what I have read he engaged the threat, ushered people out of the area and took a **** from a distance, and avoided return fire that is no small accomplishment for your average citizen. Like many I can just speculate with regards to out of state shootings.

Additionally we do not know what all of the facts are. We may never know and I suspect we may never know the the motive behind the atrocity.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Yup figured out the / was missing.

Same one on twitter - twitter maybe a little clearer but has more snap chat editorial comments.
    As fuzzy as the pic is it must have been a cell phone pic. Not sure how that took it though with the place locked down and such.

Top Bottom