• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • areamike

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    Monticello, IN
    Simon properties is publicly owned. I am sure they are as happy as any of us that the good samaritan was there, but they will never repeal the policy. Policies like this are really just liability insurance recommended by their legal departments.
    My Daughter works for Simon, Downtown Indy. She sent me this screenshot of her computer at work today.

20220718.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Once again Shannon Watts is talking out of her ass. He didn't carry a loaded gun into the mall illegally and it wasn't illegal for him to kill a mass murderer in the commission of a felony crime to commit great bodily harm and or death you stupid twit. He lawfully did exactly what his 2nd Amendment right was designed to do and what the law in the State of Indiana allows him to do. Know what you are talking about before you open your stupid yap.
    She knows it isn't illegal, she's simply lying to further her agenda.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Too many people think those signs hold the weight of law everywhere, or that those signs are a magical talisman in general.

If there isn’t security and a walk through medal detector, it’s a safe assumption that someone there has a gun. Heck even then it’s iffy

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How do these people exist?

lqVE3dT.png
    anyone bother to straighten him out?

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    COUNTLESS Lives saved!
    Another good deterrent for psychos to think twice before trying some crap like that.
    Look it’s crazy out here. Everywhere is safe… until it’s not.

I’m sure every other neighborhood and apartment complex has one young man with not enough of a support system who doesn’t know how to deal with conflict… ready to snap.

They’re all cowards.

If more people would just shoot back, I think many of them would second guess their plan of action.

Top Bottom