IN2ARallyApril27_22.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I talked to this deputy. Real nice guy.
    yes he was, stood and talked with him and his "replacement" for a few minutes... recommended a good place to eat in Shadeland, but I didn't get to stop on my way south... I just wanted to get to camp and see my boys.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk F. needs to come. He can rattle off facts and case law without batting an eye.:)

Would have loved to be there but I had to lecture on Saturday (and Sunday). By time I got done and back into Lafayette, rally was over.

I did have breakfast with Sgt. Porter and company in downtown Lafayette. Nice to meet you.:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Would have loved to be there but I had to lecture on Saturday (and Sunday). By time I got done and back into Lafayette, rally was over.

I did have breakfast with Sgt. Porter and company in downtown Lafayette. Nice to meet you.:)

hey wait, had I known that I would have gotten up extra early and made Lafayette by 8am..

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    wish I could say the same :(

but uzibutton managed to make me look good in the picture.. that is a miracle.

Its not that hard. ;)
    I still don't know why I'm in so darn many of 'em.

I was asking if you were there, but I think I asked MrsG, not the Porters ...
    There are several from the Indiana gun forums I was hoping to get to meet.
    - next time - always next time.

BTW -
    I hope a few of you walked (armed) past the MDA group.
    After comments on JCO article - I wish I had..

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    We all fail compared to GONAVY - he has made the lastest 'national' MDA Facebook page - AGAIN. ... oh boy ...

BTW even w/ your lady standing w/ you - you now have no friends
    ... and still have questionable manhood ...

OH and the lead article is making sound like we were 'directly countering' them
    ... :facepalm: of course.

ETA: if I wasn't banned / blocked ... and a pro-comment would last more than 2 minutes - I might make a comment to them ... :rolleyes:

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I just want to say thanks everyone that attended the rally. I had to miss it. I didn't get back into town until late yesterday. I even bought a new 2nd Amendment tee shirt to wear at the rally. Anyway, I will be watching for future rallies.

Thanks to all.

GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    We all fail compared to GONAVY - he has made the lastest 'national' MDA Facebook page - AGAIN. ... oh boy ...

BTW even w/ your lady standing w/ you - you now have no friends
    ... and still have questionable manhood ...

OH and the lead article is making sound like we were 'directly countering' them
    ... :facepalm: of course.

ETA: if I wasn't banned / blocked ... and a pro-comment would last more than 2 minutes - I might make a comment to them ... :rolleyes:

im just that photogenic. havent seen the MDA page yet. going to look now

GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    my two favorite comments are when im referred to as an "angry man" and when they say "why is that woman smiling at him?". WOW. didnt realize i was such an intimidating figure. they make it sound like i was standing right next to the MDA and that i was the only one there.

also how was i carrying the firearm wrong? one person wrote that i should have my hands on the pistol grip and foregrip at all times.

Last edited:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    my two favorite comments are when im referred to as an "angry man" and when they say "why is that woman smiling at him?". WOW. didnt realize i was such an intimidating figure. they make it sound like i was standing right next to the MDA and that i was the only one there.

also how was i carrying the firearm wrong? one person wrote that i should have my hands on the pistol grip and foregrip at all times.

The "MDA" admin stated it was your wife w/ a smiley. Not sure what that's implying. Yes they did make it SOUND like we were all right there in the faces of the MDA group. That and the one Lafayette area's FBk post made me wish we HAD walked across the bridge. Just so they could see us do nothing illegal and the police do nothing about it. :dunno:

and you know - they are all such great EXPERTS on firearms and what they can do and how they are to be handled ... :rolleyes: :laugh: ...

I found the purple. (sorry to admins etc when i forget it).

GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    The "MDA" admin stated it was your wife w/ a smiley. Not sure what that's implying. Yes they did make it SOUND like we were all right there in the faces of the MDA group. That and the one Lafayette area's FBk post made me wish we HAD walked across the bridge. Just so they could see us do nothing illegal and the police do nothing about it. :dunno:

and you know - they are all such great EXPERTS on firearms and what they can do and how they are to be handled ... :rolleyes: :laugh: ...

I found the purple. (sorry to admins etc when i forget it).

someone just wrote up how we were blocks away and in all fairness well afforded the same right to rally. but it got deleted

Top Bottom