• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Young democrats... Gee you think they watch the news? "Its for the children..." That statement makes my eye twitch...
    if it saves one life

but that phrase only works when it is used to take away the rights of the free people

We (IMAGC) were aware that they were going out yesterday and I believe it was Thursday in Indianapolis in a "stroller" protest. As much as I would have loved to have gone on my own, sometimes life gets in the way and it isn't possible.

We do appreciate those that keep us informed about what is going on though

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    As I understand it they had less than a dozen peoplevout there yesterday though WLFI failed to mention that little morsel.

been on the small crowd side of it and it was reported, but seems those for gun control never get their poor numbers broadcast.

Please try to join us on April 27th for our rally at the courthouse from 10-?

we'd love to see you out there.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    I would love to get up there but will be stuck at work. I will however let my friends and family know about it and try to persuade them to get up there.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Guess that they had a rally in Indy. Just 60 people showed up

http://www.indystar.com/article/201...ol-rally-calls-action-from-Indiana-s-senators

From the comment section to the article
    The progressives, especially the feminists, have a one track solution: ban everything that is male oriented. War, guns, sports, alcohol, freedom. it started with Prohition which gained voters due to giving the right to vote to women. The extremists back then in the feminist movement thought they they could solve all the problems if only alcohol could be banned. What they got was backalley distillers and smuggling (ie Joe Kennedy).

Now feminist like to say that if we ban abortion we would get backalley abortions. Does it not make sense that if we restrict guns to only the rich democrats that we would get backalley gunsmiths and the Mexican cartels smuggling guns and ammo into the country (as the southern border is wide open)? Even restrictive registration, which would lead to the government having lists of private citizens to target, would result in people merely ignoring the laws.

Frankly banning does not work. What does work is freedom with training in self discipline and accountabiltiy to family and neighbors for your actions.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    with the majority of the votes today going in our favor it shows our hard work is paying off and we are being heard. This is not the time to give up though. Please make plans to try to attend the Rally.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I hope that we will represent rational, intelligent citizens and not end up being viewed as some type of paramilitary group. I am just a body there on Saturday, but I would think we don't need any contact with them. We just need more numbers where we meet so hopefully the media will give it some fair attention and that people who are on the fence regarding firearms will understand better what we stand for and what the facts are concerning gun ownership and gun control.

Let them act like that. It once again shows they are driven by emotions, not intellect and facts.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Here's hoping we have an outstanding crowd!

I've been telling everyone I know to attend, as well as a few I don't. I may or may not have talked a handful of my customers into attending.

Lafayette should be able to represent the firearms community in a positive light, and simultaneously promote our cause. We have a large community of shooters in this area.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Here's hoping we have an outstanding crowd!

I've been telling everyone I know to attend, as well as a few I don't. I may or may not have talked a handful of my customers into attending.

Lafayette should be able to represent the firearms community in a positive light, and simultaneously promote our cause. We have a large community of shooters in this area.

I hope it's great also... just few more days

Top Bottom