• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Cerberus is selling off its shares in Bushmaster and other arms manufacturers. This should push the share price down to the point this stock will become an attractive investment. Might be a good time to buy in, before the share price jumps after the manufacturers report record earnings due to recent jump in sales. :ar15::draw:

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I don't think it is a good time to buy. The price will likely drop even more, plus we still could see a bad recession (I think we are in one myself) next year which will hammer the market. S&W doesn't give a dividend, Ruger does, but it took a beating. Sales are already high, and they might go up a bit. Fact is, once the AWB is passed in, that will be the end of the AR era. However, people will still want firearms for defensive reasons. Those folks who would have gotten an AK or AR will end up having only lever and bolt action rifles to choose from. Don't be surprised if you see lever action rifles being pushed as the new "home defense" rifle. Everyone will get into the game.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    I don't think it is a good time to buy. The price will likely drop even more, plus we still could see a bad recession (I think we are in one myself) next year which will hammer the market. S&W doesn't give a dividend, Ruger does, but it took a beating. Sales are already high, and they might go up a bit. Fact is, once the AWB is passed in, that will be the end of the AR era. However, people will still want firearms for defensive reasons. Those folks who would have gotten an AK or AR will end up having only lever and bolt action rifles to choose from. Don't be surprised if you see lever action rifles being pushed as the new "home defense" rifle. Everyone will get into the game.

Until of course, one is used in a shooting, at which point I presume they'll try to limit us to the Handi-Rifle for hunting and self-defense.

steveIU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    I think someone should do a little research regarding Cerberus, and the Freedom group regarding publicly traded stock.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I think someone should do a little research regarding Cerberus, and the Freedom group regarding publicly traded stock.

The only two publicly traded companies that I know of are S&W and Ruger. The rest are owned by the private equity firm. They made their money, they are exiting stage left. Sometimes I think stuff like this tells us more information that isn't even out there. I will liberally be stunned if we don't have an assault weapons ban by the end of January.

Top Bottom